New to the forum!!

Welcome aboard, nice bike, keep us posted!

--Wag--

post-12-79915-post_12_28622_OMFG_A_.jpg

Ok, with that said (above picture)... Welcome to the board and where in FL do you reside?  Also, what type of track (1/4 mi, twistie)?  I would make sure you start with having the right gear, then start on the bike which will be never ending...

DSC05716.jpg

DSC05273.jpg

Let's see a picture of the RC51 as well...

DSC02807.jpg
Funny post about the sharks! I live in Crestview which is in the panhandle about an hour east of Pensacola. Unfortunately we only have a 1/8 mile here and the closest track is Jennings in Alabama. I haven't taken my busa out to either of those yet. I finally got done with my degree so now I can concentrate on mods for my bike and like you said, the right gear. I'm down for twistie riding but I'd rather go straight and fast!

HAPPY THANKSGIVING EVERYONE!!!!!

Funny post about the sharks! I live in Crestview which is in the panhandle about an hour east of Pensacola. Unfortunately we only have a 1/8 mile here and the closest track is Jennings in Alabama. I haven't taken my busa out to either of those yet. I finally got done with my degree so now I can concentrate on mods for my bike and like you said, the right gear. I'm down for twistie riding but I'd rather go straight and fast!

HAPPY THANKSGIVING EVERYONE!!!!!
Jennings is in FL right at the FL/GA border by Valdasta (spelling). It's a good road track, flat but run...

You are pretty close to Barber Motor Sports, which is one of the best tracks in the South-East (google it!).

Also, if you are thinking road track - track days, check out Sportbike Track Time (STT)... they have a good novice and sometimes have a group for the women...

That's right... I said Alabama because I'm constantly going there. Thanks for the tip! I'll definitely check it out. I suppose you go quite a bit? If so, I'll have to hit you up on what I can do to mine to make it track ready. I know Florida is flat but some track rider friends have found some good twistie turns on HWY 2 to Defuniak Springs and Ponce De Leon and that's when I got hooked. A friend with an RC calls it "Home of 11 curves in 318 miles!"

Okay, here's a pic of the RC in "the shop" (garage) along with the other toys.
I like the exhaust on it. It's Scorpion with carbon fiber cans. I'm not a big chrome fan. I'd like to get a carbon fiber Akropovic can for mine.

RC51.JPG

Back