New to the forum!

Wow! Thanks for all the welcomes! Seems to be an extremely active forum! Im in michigan so our riding season is a bit short... its going to snow in a couple hours here :banghead:

I will be looking out for a black one, as thy of course are teh faster!!!! :thumbsup:

Ill probably be shooting for around or under $7k once the time comes to start investigating bikes.

I generally don't buy bikes/cars without knowing the ins and outs of every single issue known to man about them. I have some reading to do on this forum, but if any of you care to share some helpful hints of what I should watch out for specific to 1st generation hayabusas (most in my price range) I would greatly appreciate advice.

As I stated, Im returning to bikes so I know all about fork seal maintencne (damn sv650...) and proper oil change and filter maintenance (damn ninja 600...) and chain/sprocket maintenance (damn friends ninja 500...) :laugh: However, I don't yet know of hayabusa specific components/issues to watch out for. After a minor quick search (minutes compared to the hours I will spend) it seems the transmissions might be something to watch out for. Any truth to that?

Anyway, Thanks for all the welcomes, I will be sure to post pics.

But in the mean time here are pics of my s4.

DSC06846.jpg

DSC06818.jpg

DSC06885-1-2.jpg

BOOOSSSTTT :thumbsup:

and of course, in winter mode-

good luck boomero. i am new to this org. bought my busa 2 weeks ago and am the happiest man alive! i am totally " booosed" :thumbsup:

Back