New to the forum!

Boomerro

Registered
Hey there, I'm new to the org but not new to bikes!

I've had a ninja 600 and an sv650 in the past. I'm looking to get back into bikes. I really think a hayabusa would suit my sports bike/touring bike needs. I've gone around and sat on a lot of them (most places around here wont let me test ride a 1300cc 200hp bike ;:whistle: no idea why... ) and the hayabusa fits me really well. Im 6' and 250lbs (slowly going down) so I really like bigger bikes. The little 600 toys feel like twigs between my legs... if you know what I mean.

Well anyway, I am waiting for my audi s4 to sell so I can go used Hayabusa shopping. :please:

Hope to pick up some good info here, or maybe find a bike.

:welcome: aboard!!!
Good luck with the sale, hopefully you get your busa soon, there are couple for sale here, look on the classified section, lots of info too.:thumbsup:
When you get your bike dont forget to post some pics:rulez:

If you seek, you will find.

Keep us posted on the impending bike purchased.

Picked this up a few a days ago: 1000 miles on the clock, $8000. Great deals out there right now.

Dsc04272_800.jpg

Dsc04272_800.jpg

welcome to the site!!! as was stated chck everything out carefully and pics are a must....

Good luck with the sale, I had to wait 10 months to sell a house to get my Busa, man it was so frustrating, then I ordered the bike on 23rd Dec 2010 and had to wait until 10th Jan 2011 for delivery. Hope you get your Busa soon brilliant bike.

Welcome to the oRg, there are many great bikes for sale in our classifieds. Good luck! :welcome:

:welcome: to the oRg :thumbsup: good luck with the purchase and by the way Black is the fastest color, just saying :whistle:

Welcome, I used to own an Imola Yellow 2004 S4 with the V8 engine and loved it. Although, after buying a home it just did not fit the bill anymore. So, I ended up selling that and getting a Jeep Grand Cherokee and a Hayabusa for my speed fix.

Still a great car any day of the week.

Not sure where your located but TWOTONEVERT on here has a Sweet 05 for sale. Priced right too.

Oklahoma, Might be worth looking into.

Back