NEW TO THE FORUM

keithsgsxr

Registered
Im new to the form and enjoying it ...but I am having problems posting any pics here...so in the meantime you can check out MY NEW TOY (2008 Hayabusa) at my myspace page myspace.com/edge2edgeracing...I look forward to talking and getting to know you guys

Welcome to the org family man try to open the pics in paint and resize them in the stretch and skew part to like 30/30 and then post them goodluck getting them on cause here at the org pics are worth a 1000 words lol
beerchug.gif
thumb_up.gif

Welcome, and its a FOR (UM) BTW.
laugh.gif
Since I post pics on several sites all I do is download them to my PC then reduce their size to 800x600 and then upload them to my photobucket account and for posting here all I do is click on the HTML below each pic in photobucket which copies it and then I paste it here. Works pretty well.

NewMedium.jpg

Nice page and nice bike. I know you are not 99, so how old are you? Welcome to the oRg!
beerchug.gif

Listen to Jbradley advice, with opening with the paint and resizing them. He helped me. It took a couple of trys but I figured it out.

Good luck

Welcome, and linking just does not cut it, we just want to see the goods, not the myspace song and dance.
corner2.png

Seriously, welcome to the insanity! Now, lets see some pics!

Back