New to forum

SoLo Busa

Registered
Hello everyone, I'm new to this forum as well as to Hayabusa's.  I used to ride a GSXR600 but I upgraded to a 2005 Busa.  Here are some pics of my ride.  Thanks.  

PS. Yes, I'm getting new pipes soon.

ImageShack Links Do Not Work

ImageShack Links Do Not Work

Welcome! Nice bik, BTW. What (if any) mods have you done to it? There are a couple members close to you that you might be able to hook up with.

WOW! I really like those shots, the bike looks great! Welcome to the madness!
thumb_up.gif

Dear SoLo Busa

Welcome to Hayabusa.org!

I'm new here, too. Those are some really nice images. It looks like you have an eye for photography as well as for bikes.

I've got a photography studio, so if you're ever in Georgia, give me a holler and we'll ride and shoot some images--though not necessarily at the same time!

--Jaddie

thanks for the compliments. Mods are: Lowered and Swingarm extensions. few minor things like sliders and plate relocater.

welcome.gif
to the board...congrats on buying the fastest color
race.gif
that is a nice looking ride

welcome.gif
Glad to have you on the org. Youi should join us at June20-22 for our meet n greet in Eureka Springs, Arkansas.

Welcome to the Maddness, yo.

Cool shots, to be sure.

Great family you've joined here...plenty of opportunities to educate yourself and contribute to the benefit of others, as well.

I have clients in Oklahoma and will look forward to a meet & greet next time I'm out that way.

All the best!

Scar___08__Feb_9__08.jpg

Back