New to the forum!!

Purple1300

Registered
Hey everyone! My name's Jessica. I'm not a brand new busa owner; I've had my busa for just over a year- just new to the forum. I love this bike to death and I'm keeping it until it craps out or something worse, knock on wood. I have an '03 Limited that was custom painted when I bought it (unfortunately because I loooove the copper color) but since then I've had it painted more to my liking! I met some great people recently that make me want to take this bad girl to the track and see what she's made of and I've noticed a lot of pictures of people who take them to the track so I'm even more psyched! After meeting these people I've decided I want more performance mods instead of eye candy and need some help and advice- that's why I'm here. So far it has a full Akropovic exhaust, power commander and I'm getting ready to order some steel or platinum brake lines. Anyways, here are a couple of pics. She's currently purple- the picture when it was white was when I first bought it.

Jess2.JPG

Thanks! I'll be posting lots of questions soon enough. I'm on a low budget right now so hopefully the family will fork over some money in my Christmas cards and I can put it to some good use.

Welcome!!!  Always glad to see another lady on her own bike.

Ride safe and, more importantly, have fun.
welcome.gif

I'm sorry but in that first pic I didnt see a bike?

However I did notice the purple Busa in your second pic,
and it looke swcheeeeeet!

You know how bad I wanted that 05 limited? BAAAAAAD! I actually had my bike painted black right before the purple (I've had bad luck with painters up until this guy)

Welcome to the family! Don't know if I'd call that purple, but a very nice looking bike.

Back