New to the forums and new busa...

xyu

Registered
Hey,

I've been researching alot lately because I decided to buy a new bike after having horrible luck with used bikes over the last couple of years. I'm finally settled down with with my own house and a steady job so it was finally time to buy a new bike.

I've been riding on anything with 2 or 4 wheels since I was a kid, and I sold my last motorcycle in the fall and kept my Banshee and drove it through the winter and this spring. It was a toss up between the gixxer1k and the busa and I went with the busa because my dad and I plan on going on a lot of trips and it felt more comfortable than the 1k. Of course I like the speed too. I'm taking it easy around the corners for now and when the straight stretches hit I give it some throttle and instantly I'm grinning ear to ear.
smile.gif

I picked my new '05 red/black busa up friday morning. What a marvel of engineering that bike is. I put 600 kms on it in about 1 day and a half...last night it started to rain and it's raining today so I adjusted the chain on it today and polished it up and took some pics. Anyways hopefully this rain stops so I can get out on it again tomorrow.

heres some pics:

rookie rookie rookie are those warning stickers i see
mad.gif
. and get rid of those reflectors.

J/k welcome to the board

You'll be happy to hear that you bought the fastest color busa
biggrin.gif

Here, I'll be original:
Congrats and Welcome to the Board!

That red/black is a good looking combo. I just don't know why they put that silver line on it. Welcome.

Welcome to the board and congrats on the bike! Can we get a couple daytime shots when it stops raining?

Welcome to the board
biggrin.gif

....congrats on your new set of wheels
beerchug.gif
...good luck, and ride safe
Suggest you install a set of frame sliders on them as soon as possible ...

Back