New to the board

Got the Busa today and it rides pretty nice so far. The dealer has to look at the rear brakes as they aren't stopping the bike at all. It feels like some air in the line.

I was wondering if there is supposed to be a grill covering the slits on the sides of the fairing. I'm working on getting pics up right now, but on both sides where there are two slits I've seen some pics with grills. Are they aftermarket or am I missing them?

No, the grills on the side are one of the many mods that will be on your list!
laugh.gif
cool.gif

haha...you answered as I posted the pic. Cool thanks. I was kind of worried, because there are grills on the front next to the blinker. Thanks.
biggrin.gif

Looks good, j1mmyj4m! The grills are the fairing screen mod that a lot of folks have to done to their Busas and other sportbikes. It looks great once done and you can pull lots of lessons learned from this site.

I was wondering if there is supposed to be a grill covering the slits on the sides of the fairing.    am I missing them?
Missing grills.  Get on the phone to yer dealer. Call him everything you can think of.

No "Slit-Grills".   phone that bastid right away.
Don't mind RSD...you'll get used to him.
laugh.gif
He's our resident advisor for Political Correctness.
wink.gif

Welcome to the board and congrats on the new Busa
beerchug.gif

Just be carefull, wear good gear, and take the time to get used to beast before you romp on it too much. You'll have plenty of time for that later.

BTW: Get that bike out in the sun for some cool pics
cool.gif

Back