New to forum

Welcome Bud. No world quite like the Busa world!!!

This is a great forum, and a huge base of knowledge.

Corso.

post-52-02136-welcome.gif
to the  
muscle.gif
strength of  Busaland
jump9.gif

And plan on coming to Eureka Springs, Ark. 18-20 May for the Mid West Gathering. Your only in Denison, Tx which is just a hop-skip and a jump from Eureka. And you can meet the NICEST people on a BUSA  
SHOCKED.gif

Sorry guys, been real busy lately. here is a pic of the VTX 1800 will try to find more pics of the Fz

vtx.jpg

(DaCol. @ Jan. 17 2007,16:44)
to the  
muscle.gif
strength of  Busaland
jump9.gif

And plan on coming to Eureka Springs, Ark. 18-20 May for the Mid West Gathering. Your only in Denison, Tx which is just a hop-skip and a jump from Eureka. And you can meet the NICEST people on a BUSA  
SHOCKED.gif
If we can get off work, I would love to go up there again. We took a trip this past smmer to Eurika springs. Rode the talhina trail( I think I butched that one) in OK. Very beautiful!

to the org. Cute kids you have there, and nice lookin scooters. You do the turbo install yourself?

I got bored one day, so I decided to find a turbo for the bike. I cut and fabbed the stock exhaust for the turbo header. The intake was a bit trickier. I have a Dual intake on it.(I was going to do motor work but ended up not) I hade to plum at equal length the intake tubes(that sucked) I bought som u-bends and j-bends from summit racing to all the intake and downpipe.
I am just waiting on the injectors and fuel pump right now.

That turbo is what got me looking at new bikes. I knew after it was dialed in I would be the one seeing tail lights
tounge.gif

Back