New to the Board

Deuces

Registered
I'm new to the board.  I currently ride a 2001 Suzuki Bandit 1200S, but am looking to upgrade to a 'Busa in the future.  Just saying "Hi" and looking for riders in the Chicagoland area to cruise with.

Not from Chi-Town, but I can welcome you to the board. Sooo, WELCOME and ENJOY!!

Brian

I'm new to the board.  I currently ride a 2001 Suzuki Bandit 1200S, but am looking to upgrade to a 'Busa in the future.  Just saying "Hi" and looking for riders in the Chicagoland area to cruise with.
BTW, any timeframe you plan on getting a Busa?
rock.gif
Lot of great people here who may be able to assist you with some good deals, or at least point you in the right direction. Just browse around, I'm sure you'll find something to tickle your fancy.

Brian

Welcome to board. Ho;e you get a busa. If you do, you'll love it.

Welcome. Look in Other/Geographic areas for rideres in your area. You will see some...

Or just plain 'tickle' you...
biggrin.gif
or maybe shave ya........Welcome......and watch out for pacman!
Welcome aboard, dueces.

And why is it that everyone feels a need to warn newcomers about DA PAC??

I'm a pussycat....a hairless one, but a pussycat nonetheless...

Heheh....so I like to have fun with my razor.

Thanks all. I'll try and get some pics of the Bandit up in the next couple of days. As for getting a Busa, it might be a year or 2. For now I'm not sure that I could afford the insurance. Also, I just stepped up to the Bandit about a month ago from an '82 Nighthawk 650 and it's a handful. :-) The power amazing and addictive, I could only imagine what a 'Busa would feel like. I figure it would be a good idea to get comfortable on the Bandit and then step up to the 'Busa.

DEUCES... ENJOY THE BANDIT, I HAD ONE FOR A WHIL AND UPGRADED TO THE BUSA THIS PAST YEAR. THE BANDIT IS A FUN BIKE .. AND HAS PLENTY OF POWER AND TORQUE. I LOVED IT UNTIL I ACTUALY RODE A BUSA AND FELT THE DIFFERNCE. THE BUSA IS AMAZING.
BTW WHAT PART OF CHI ARE U IN?

Back