Hello!   New guy on the board.

BUSA1

Registered
Just wanted to say hello. This is a great site. DREW on his '04 red and me on my prettier '02 black will be there sometime on
Wed 3/9. Will be around till 3/18. I can't wait to get there and meet some of you! (I posted this earlier under BIKE WEEK MEET) This is the kind of stuff I live for!! SEE YA!

Welcome to the board BUSA1....
biggrin.gif

Welcome to the board!

Drew told me you guys will be staying at KOA in Kissimmee. I live in Kissimmee in case you guys wanna get together prior to the ride on Saturday or need pointers on anything, let me know. Hope you guys have a good time!
biggrin.gif

Vanessa

Thanks Vanessa! DREW is a sneaky guy. He wastes no time contactin pretty ladies. Better watch out. (just kiddn) I did'nt know he emailed you. We'll definately look you up. Kevin Kessler has DREW's cell number. We're planin on doin' the bike week official ride. Talk to you soon!

Welcome, ill be calling drew on Saturday for the ride. Cant wait to meet you all.. Will you all be here for the thursday stunt show?

Yes rider coach we will be there for the stunt show ! Where is it ??

Ormond beach, but we are meeting at winghouse on us92, if you want to meet up before that to rider over let me know. I live in Deltona, right in between Daytona and orlando

Welcome to the board. Hope Bike Week is fun, and make sure to take lots of pics. Don't only take them, post them!

Hey Mike...funny comment huh!

I'll probably be meeting everyone at Deland on Saturday to then ride to Winghouse.

Back