New Busa owner in Vegas

tdivegas

Registered
Hi, I am Rick from Vegas. Picking up my silver/blue 05 tomorrow noon. I currently have an 05 V-Rod slightly modded. and an 05 BMW K1200LT. So now I think I have a decent group to choose from. I am looking forward to using this board and meeting new people. Take Care. Rick

congratulations on the bike and welcome to the .org!

post pics after you get the reflectors off
tounge.gif

Welcome to the board. Maybe you can make the ride that we're setting up for the weekend of May 21st. Congrats on the bike.

Wayne

Welcome to the board! My sister lives in Vegas & I usually show up a couple of times a year. Guess I will have to bring the busa next time!
tounge.gif

P.S. Don't listen to these guys about blue & silver being the fastest... everyone knows that black is the fastest ever!!
biggrin.gif
laugh.gif

Rick,
Welcome. I grew up in Vegas and still have family there so I pop in from time to time. Post some pics of your new scoot!
BTW, I didn't know they made colors besides Blue and Silver?
rock.gif
?
tounge.gif

Welcome and congrats on the new bike!

dl6996, I'm ready to go for the 21st!

Welcome to the board and congrats on the new bike
cool.gif

Is it the 21st yet
rock.gif

Congrats and welcome to the board! Looks like the model year '05 has been quite good to you! Post up pics of all that fun stuff!

So I get up this morning ready to go get the bike and it's completely cloudy and starting to rain. I don't really believe in signs but i am going to wait till tomorrow to pick her up. I guess I can make it through one more day. Oh well
smile.gif
Better to be safe than sorry when breaking in the new one.

So I get up this morning ready to go get the bike and it's completely cloudy and starting to rain. I don't really believe in signs but i am going to wait till tomorrow to pick her up. I guess I can make it through one more day. Oh well
smile.gif
Better to be safe than sorry when breaking in the new one.
Several here have had that happen. Some went ahead to pick up the bike, some made provisions to trailer it home and others just waited. All depends on what you are comfortable with.

Congrats and get those pics of your BUsa and other bikes posted up asap please!
smile.gif

I will get pics just as soon as I can get the reflectors off, the stickers off, and the rear mud flap dremeled off.
smile.gif

Back