New Busa Owner

motorkar

Registered
I finaly registered a week ago even though I've been reading the forums on almoust everyday basis for last three months. Today I picked up an 05 in Black/Dark Silver ($10,900 OTD) and I am still thinking that an alarm clock is gonna go off, and the sweet dream's gonna be over. I keep going to the garage every 15 minutes and hugging her (is this normal behaviour or should I seek professional help).

Thanks to all of you for great advice, stories and photos.

PC260077.JPG

Yeah thats pretty normal. Once in a while I'll sleep in my bed with my wife, but most the time i stay in the garage with my girl.
biggrin.gif

Congrats on your purchase. Take care of her.
wink.gif

You are gonna love it-------------------------take it easy at first please------I have been riding for many many years before i got my 01----It was intimidating to say the least---at first-----
learn the powerband-----Then pure joy---Respect her ALWAY'S.

It's normal and make sure the garage door is closed or your neighbors may wonder what the hell your doing
wow.gif

<!--EDIT|Black&amp;Bluebusa
Reason for Edit: None given...|1104109587 -->

welcome to the club man!riding a busa is like bangin a playmate,once you get a taste nothing else is ever enough!!

Welcome aboard! Yes going out to look, touch and feel is normal. Once you have her broken in that will give way to severe depression during unrideable weather.
wink.gif

Congrats, just respect the gal and she'll will keep you up and in one piece. AS far as professional help....consider this...ONLY GO TO A PROFESIONAL THAT ACTUALLY OWNS A HAYABUSA....

If I say you have a problem, then I'm admitting that I have a problem because I feel the same way. Like the others have said, go easy at first and enjoy!

Back