New Busa owner in Vegas

congrats m8 and welcome
biggrin.gif
i have got a k1200 lt and i think there great bikes to
wink.gif

05 Blue and Silver Can't go wrong congrats I had a v-rod tried to race me It didn't work, lol Your gonna love the Busa, I've been on cruisers until the Busa. Rode my friends 1200 Sportster I was never so happy to get back on mine, when he rides mine he'll be ready to switch.
biggrin.gif

So I get up this morning ready to go get the bike and it's completely cloudy and starting to rain. I don't really believe in signs but i am going to wait till tomorrow to pick her up. I guess I can make it through one more day. Oh well
smile.gif
Better to be safe than sorry when breaking in the new one.
Several here have had that happen.  Some went ahead to pick up the bike, some made provisions to trailer it home and others just waited.  All depends on what you are comfortable with.
Did the MSF Course in the rain and rode it in the rain when I passed the course. Its the busa curse:)
I was so excited to get my bike I would have walked it home if I had to.

it didn't end up raining on me so I brought her home yesterday. First the reflectors, then the stickers, then the mud flap cutoff. Today ordered the clear LED tailight and Yoshi slip ons. I promise pics shortly. I need to get the garage arranged.

Back