New to me le

First step should be ride. Then... remove reflectors, post pics, post pics, maybe cut off the shovel in the rear or get an undertail, post pics, ride some, post pics, and ride more.... and then maybe get some other crap. Just my 2 pennies...

The basic things are to remove the reflectors and trim down the rear shovel fender by cutting it or just getting a new undertail. After that, the busa will look like "it should look"...
Hey PD,

Don't forget to tell him how to do the kickstand mod...
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

But seriously CC, get used to the bike (handling, power/torque, cornering, acceleration, etc.) then determine what you need want.

Got mine about 3 months ago (4th bike started riding at 12) and I'm continuously excelling at taking corners faster and at a greater lean angle...kinda go hand in hand.  Beyond reflector removal, trimmed shovel, raised license plate and kickstand mod the only aftermarket mod I have is the Pro Gear Indicator w/ the ATRE.  It helps in remembering what gear you were in when taking this and that corner at said speed.  Haven't broken the sound barrier yet (186+) to see the TRE in full effect.

<!--EDIT|Over_Easy
Reason for Edit: None given...|1154966256 -->

save the cash on the rotors and get some gear

Back