New to Hayabusa.org

Nice ride, nice pilots, and again the fastest dayum color, so beware
bowdown.gif

New_Image_1__Small_.JPG

Very nice and welcome aboard! This site is the BEST!! And anything that you can think of doing somewhere has already done it, twice! Great crew here..again welcome!

Picture_034.jpg

post-52-02136-welcome.gif
Great to have you on the org. I live north of the river but I work at 80 th and Metcalf in O.P Hope you can get together with us local org boys soon.
beerchug.gif

(MPH 200 @ Jun. 13 2007,08:11) Welcome Santosh - glad to see you found your way here
beerchug.gif

Now get that knee down.
jump9.gif
Thanks Michael
smile.gif
Need to get used to the Busa before I can ride low
smile.gif

smile.gif

(GSXcite @ Jun. 14 2007,04:flamethrowing:)
Great to have you on the org. I live north of the river but I work at 80 th and Metcalf in O.P Hope you can get together with us local org boys soon.
beerchug.gif
Thank you for the welcome. I work at 95th & Metcalf. Ninja Killer told me that he might drop by at Fuel last night and was supposed to meet up with you, USN05LE, OMSLAW and KANJIBUSA.

I went to Fuel last night, I only saw two Busas there. One belonged to Steve the guy who does Turbo mods, pretty cool dude and a sweet ride. The other Busa I saw was golden. He was there only for a bit. Hope you guys had a good time if you did make it out for a ride.

(skotty @ Jun. 14 2007,12:57)
(GSXcite @ Jun. 14 2007,04
flamethrowingsmiley.gif
)
beerchug.gif
Thank you for the welcome.  I work at 95th & Metcalf.  Ninja Killer told me that he might drop by at Fuel last night and was supposed to meet up with you, USN05LE,  OMSLAW and KANJIBUSA.  

I went to Fuel last night, I only saw two Busas there.  One belonged to Steve the guy who does Turbo mods, pretty cool dude and a sweet ride.  The other Busa I saw was golden.  He was there only for a bit.  Hope you guys had a good time if you did make it out for a ride.
They must have already left.  I didn't get a chance to go out there, so after Fuel - they all came to my house!  
biggrin.gif

I think they're gonna try to hit Bike Nite @ Paddy O'Quigleys in Lees Summit tonite.   I don't know if I can go, but I think GSXcite, Ninja Killer, USN05LE, and others are gonna head out there.

That green turbo is Steve Smithers of Smither's Customs - sweet bike. I'm not sure exactly how much HP he's got in there - he just put a larger turbo in...

PM GSXcite for details on the Bike Nite...

Back