New to Hayabusa.org

Welcome aboard! Everybody here is awesome. You're gonna love it. Buy you have to watch, there is this nasty bug that keeps biting everybody....something called a Mod Bug!
crazy.gif

Welcome and congrats! Lots of board members local to you and some places to stuff done. Enjoy.

(Punisher @ Jun. 05 2007,07:20) Welcome aboard!  Everybody here is awesome.  You're gonna love it.  Buy you have to watch, there is this nasty bug that keeps biting everybody....something called a Mod Bug!
crazy.gif
I've been bit by that one before. Did a ton of mods on my Katana. With the Hayabusa, I am sure it will be no different
smile.gif

welcome to the site!!! def make sure u hook up with omslaw, gsxcite, and semi. 3 super great fellas amongst the thousands here on the board!!
beerchug.gif

Nice to have another member in Kansas, WELCOME TO THE MADDDNNNNEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSS !!!!!!!!!!
beerchug.gif

(skotty @ Jun. 05 2007,11:38) Just wanted to say a quick hello here at hayabusa.org.  I am getting my 03 busa tonight.  I have heard great things about this board, that its a great source of information and has responsible members.  MPH 200 recommended this site to me.

I have been riding about 14 years now, but have only ridden sportbikes for 2 years now.  Been riding Enfield Bullet (if anyone is familiar with those bikes) before that.  The hayabusa will be a step up for me from my Katana 750.  

I have just moved to Kansas from Dallas TX.  Looking forward to gaining some knowledge here.
Hey there bro, not sure where overland is but i'm close to Wellington. Maybe we should hook up one 'o these days.

Anyway, great to have ya on the board, welcome.
beerchug.gif

(in Dr. Evil's voice) Scotty dewn't!

"I hope you've seen austin power's goldmember."
biggrin.gif

Welcome to the site!!!! I'm a newbie here as well and everyone has been very informative and made me feel welcome. I hope you find this is as great a site as I have. BTW, blue/gray are the fastest colors!!!! LOL.

My_Pictures_101.jpg

(razorback state busa @ Jun. 05 2007,19:51) Welcome to the site!!!! I'm a newbie here as well and everyone has been very informative and made me feel welcome. I hope you find this is as great a site as I have. BTW, blue/gray are the fastest colors!!!! LOL.
Where in Arkansas....

(motogp08 @ Jun. 05 2007,19:41) Hey there bro, not sure where overland is but i'm close to Wellington. Maybe we should hook up one 'o these days.
We're a ways from ya brudda.

We're all in the KC area.

We need to hook up for a Cassoday run, though...

Welcome Skotty........ Can't wait to see your new baby.....
You should of got the fastest color.........

IMG_0008.JPG

Thank you for the warm welcome folks! I am finally able to ride the Busa. There was an issue with the registration for a couple of days. They said that since I am a Texas resident, I will not be able to register in Kansas, which left me with the option to ride it to Dallas and then get it registered. This they had told me on th ephone, so I decided to go to the registration office and see what they said. They gave me a 30 day tag. So I am good for now.

Once again, thank you all for the warm welcome. I am sure I will need some technical help soon
smile.gif

(motogp08 @ Jun. 05 2007,11:41)
(skotty @ Jun. 05 2007,11:38) Just wanted to say a quick hello here at hayabusa.org.  I am getting my 03 busa tonight.  I have heard great things about this board, that its a great source of information and has responsible members.  MPH 200 recommended this site to me.

I have been riding about 14 years now, but have only ridden sportbikes for 2 years now.  Been riding Enfield Bullet (if anyone is familiar with those bikes) before that.  The hayabusa will be a step up for me from my Katana 750.  

I have just moved to Kansas from Dallas TX.  Looking forward to gaining some knowledge here.
Hey there bro, not sure where overland is but i'm close to Wellington. Maybe we should hook up one 'o these days.

Anyway, great to have ya on the board, welcome.
beerchug.gif

(in Dr. Evil's voice) Scotty dewn't!

"I hope you've seen austin power's goldmember."
biggrin.gif
Overland Park is about 200 miles from Wellington.  But yeah, one of these days, I will riding down to Texas, and Wellington is on the way, I'll hit you up when I am passing through.  
Thank you for the welcome

Back