New to Hayabusa.org

skotty

Registered
Just wanted to say a quick hello here at hayabusa.org. I am getting my 03 busa tonight. I have heard great things about this board, that its a great source of information and has responsible members. MPH 200 recommended this site to me.

I have been riding about 14 years now, but have only ridden sportbikes for 2 years now. Been riding Enfield Bullet (if anyone is familiar with those bikes) before that. The hayabusa will be a step up for me from my Katana 750.

I have just moved to Kansas from Dallas TX. Looking forward to gaining some knowledge here.

Welcome to the .Org! Gotta post a pic when you get her ...
cool.gif

post-52-02136-welcome.gif
aboard & Congrats!

Please post up some pics when U get them!

Where in OP are ya? I work in OP and live in Gardner.

(omslaw @ Jun. 05 2007,05:42)
aboard & Congrats!

Where in OP are ya?  I work in OP and live in Gardner.
I work for Embarq and live off Metcalf

Welcome!!! You're going to love that Busa!!! Congrats and be sure to post up your first impressions along with pics! It's the
post-52-02162-rulez8bn.gif

beerchug.gif

(skotty @ Jun. 05 2007,13:48)
aboard & Congrats!

Where in OP are ya? I work in OP and live in Gardner.
My Brother-In-Law works for Embarq at the twin-towers @ 95th & Metcalf. I'm down @ College & Metcalf. In fact, was out @ 92nd today picking up my free Burrito at Chipotle!
biggrin.gif
Not to mention it's a great day to be out riding!
wink.gif

You'll hafta meet up with us for Bike Nite. Wednesdays from 7pm - 10pm @ Fuel; 119th & Metcalf.

I try to make it whenever I can.

(omslaw @ Jun. 05 2007,05:54)
(skotty @ Jun. 05 2007,13:48)
aboard & Congrats!

Where in OP are ya?  I work in OP and live in Gardner.
My Brother-In-Law works for Embarq at the twin-towers @ 95th & Metcalf.  I'm down @ College & Metcalf.    In fact, was out @ 92nd today picking up my free Burrito at Chipotle!  
biggrin.gif
   Not to mention it's a great day to be out riding!
wink.gif

You'll hafta meet up with us for Bike Nite.  Wednesdays from 7pm - 10pm @ Fuel; 119th & Metcalf.

I try to make it whenever I can.
Free burritos??? Is that one of the perks of owning a Busa
biggrin.gif

Cool, thats almost where I live. I am definitely up for that. Dunno if I'll make it this week, will definitely make it next week.

biggrin.gif

newbie.gif
Be safe and enjoy. This bike is different from most other bikes, so take your time and get use to it. The torque is unreal as well as how fast it gets through the speedo.

And one more bit of technical information about your bike. It is the fastest color
super.gif

worthless.gif

(skotty @ Jun. 05 2007,13:59) Free burritos??? Is that one of the perks of owning a Busa
biggrin.gif
Yup! Just come rollin' up in your Busa and they'll toss ya one!

Nah, seriously - today in KC, take a non-perishable food item (for Harvesters) to any of the Chipotle's and you get a FREE burrito, bol, or tacos!

Good all day!
biggrin.gif
(I'll hafta hit them up for dinner, too)

biggrin.gif

to the Site ! As some have said, we have lots of members around you. So, MeetnGreet and have Fun  
beerchug.gif

Back