New to board

IFLYLOW

Registered
I've been lurking for about two weeks reading the "Buying the Busa as first bike=BAD" posts. Well after reading all that, I still went out and bought one. I know, I know. I've put 680 miles on during first week of ownership. Its like a drug, I hate to even go in the garage because its calling to go for a ride. I think of her all day at work, just before I go to sleep, all the time. I've ridden my friends cruisers before, long ago, but nothing like this. Anyway, this is a great board, with great advice. And here she is........Trina "The Baddest #####"

mybike.jpg

Congrats and welcome to the board! Saw my first LE in person yesterday. They look much better than pics show.

Welcome, and great pic! If this is your first bike, please, please, please take some type of safety course! Ride safe, and MORE PICS!

Welcome to the board. The busa was my first bike as well. Use common sense and everything should be okay.

Welcome to the board and congrats, If its your first bike ever Be careful give yourself a good learning curve, Busas look better Shiny side up! You've rode some street bikes I see so you should be fine.
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

Welcome to the board!

Congrats on the great lookin' ride.........too bad you got the second fastest color:p

Back