New Stable Mate

war69

Registered
Picked up a new bike to sit next to the Busa and the 1290 Superduke. What an amazing built machine. Bring on the warm weather. Last 2015 the dealer had.
DSC02566_zpsydweia6i.jpg

Bobby B

Registered
I'm a sucker for welded tube frames! Eat your heart out Ducati! That ride is a work of art! somebody cared when they designed that baby!!!!
Sweet!

sixpack577

Top Gun
Registered
Got any more pics, details?
I heard they will cook your right foot; any truth to that?
Does it have the power/acceleration of a 4 cylinder 1k?

All you guys know the rules here!
You can't just post a pic of your new bike and say it's great, then leave!:poke:

RedBusarider

Registered
Looks like a great track bike.

Just have to cut off the passenger foot pegs and that bracket that is for a plate, because with that seat
I can't see riding it on the road unless you live in the mountains where they can't pave a straight road even if they wanted to.

As a track bike that thing should fly. :race:

war69

Registered
Haha sorry guys. I haven't put any miles on it yet since its 20 out. I did a few track days last year but used my 1290. I got hooked and this will be the new track bike. The seating position is awesome. I can see putting some road miles on it without it killing me like my Panigale. The fit of everything is spot on. Im going to work on a new plate location and get rid of the huge ugly one on the back. Ill post more pics then. Thank you for the great comments.

Cantab

Registered
Got any more pics, details?
I heard they will cook your right foot; any truth to that?
Does it have the power/acceleration of a 4 cylinder 1k?
KTM are going MotoGP with a four (V) and supposedly bringing in roadbike ones and going away from the Twins.

That said the 1290s a fine looking bike, a friend has the naked version which is just as tasty.