Oh boy!

A'Busa'd

Donating Member
Registered
2003 model. 22,000 miles. No pics yet. The dealer is preping it and I'll pick it up tomorrow. Busa is going to LOVE it's new stable mate!

Ahhh man! Can't wait to see pics! We will give you 24 hours to produce pictures I guess before roasting you over it.
biggrin.gif

Hope you don't run into a modded 03/04 Cobra, you will have to go home and get the Busa. Nice car bro, no flame intended.

Don

Hope you don't run into a modded 03/04 Cobra, you will have to go home and get the Busa.  Nice car bro, no flame intended.

Don
And I hope that modded '04 Cobra doesn't run into my buddies modded '74 Pinto, otherwise they'll have to go get a modded Busa...and still probably lose.

A'Busa'd, congrats on the Vette! Be sure to join up to corvetteforum.com, it's just as good as this site.

A'Busa'd, congrats on the Vette!  Be sure to join up to corvetteforum.com, it's just as good as this site.
Thanks Turbo-Torch.  Joined the Corvette Forum last night.  I'm "VetteBusa" over there.  As usual, all of the coolest names are already taken.  Are you a member there too?

<!--EDIT|A'Busa'd
Reason for Edit: None given...|1146218037 -->

Touche` on the the twisties if the cobra has stock suspension. Even with the suspension fully modded the vette can take the cobra in the twisties, but the vette won't walk off and leave the mustang. Get some pics up man, those cars are awesome.

So Jealous… Some day by Busa will have a worthy Car Stable Mate. Very
cool.gif

Z06 kills the Cobra just leave the traction control on.

Z06 kills the Cobra just leave the traction control on.
LOL, I beg to differ. My cobra had (nice lady total'd it for me, two weeks after paying it off) full suspension mods and was making 475whp/512wtq. It is heavier than the vette and the ZO6 did beat me thru the corners, but did not kill me and the vette saw taillights on the straight stretches.

Don

PS. The C6 ZO6 = monster unreal and awesome, haven't seen one in person on the road yet.

You have got to be retarded!!! we are taking stock! That like saying my blown 69 camaro will wax your stock mustang-no #### thats not apples to apples.

What do you know about twistys you live in Florida?? you might as well be on the salt flats.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
sorry I forgot you do have on/off ramps.

laugh.gif

Yep definitely fun to drive. Cool thing is for a performance car it can be a comfortable daily driver. Meaning the clutch isnt ridiculous, the thing is reasonably quite, and sitting it in isnt like being in a torture device.

What do you know about twistys you live in Florida?? you might as well be on the salt flats.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
sorry I forgot you do have on/off ramps.
Unfortunately, you speak the truth.
sad.gif

I'm taking her to do the Dragon this year instead of the Busa. Should be fun!

Anyhoo, without further adieu, here she is:

Z06_1.jpg

laugh.gif

Back