New Stable Mate

war69

Registered
Picked up a new bike to sit next to the Busa and the 1290 Superduke. What an amazing built machine. Bring on the warm weather. Last 2015 the dealer had.
DSC02566_zpsydweia6i.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm a sucker for welded tube frames! Eat your heart out Ducati! That ride is a work of art! somebody cared when they designed that baby!!!!
Sweet!

Got any more pics, details?
I heard they will cook your right foot; any truth to that?
Does it have the power/acceleration of a 4 cylinder 1k?

All you guys know the rules here!
You can't just post a pic of your new bike and say it's great, then leave!:poke:

Looks like a great track bike.

Just have to cut off the passenger foot pegs and that bracket that is for a plate, because with that seat
I can't see riding it on the road unless you live in the mountains where they can't pave a straight road even if they wanted to.

As a track bike that thing should fly. :race:

Haha sorry guys. I haven't put any miles on it yet since its 20 out. I did a few track days last year but used my 1290. I got hooked and this will be the new track bike. The seating position is awesome. I can see putting some road miles on it without it killing me like my Panigale. The fit of everything is spot on. Im going to work on a new plate location and get rid of the huge ugly one on the back. Ill post more pics then. Thank you for the great comments.

Got any more pics, details?
I heard they will cook your right foot; any truth to that?
Does it have the power/acceleration of a 4 cylinder 1k?

KTM are going MotoGP with a four (V) and supposedly bringing in roadbike ones and going away from the Twins.

That said the 1290s a fine looking bike, a friend has the naked version which is just as tasty.

Back