Oh boy!

pics, pics, pics...this kind thread need pics...
biggrin.gif

Hey A'Busa'd,If you ever come through GA you should check out the shop some of my buds own.Its modern day muscle cars.Im pretty sure the owner is on the corvette forum.Anyway if you want to play with the new z06 they can hook you up.Anything from stock to insane check out www.moderndaymusclecars.com.I've known these guys for along time and they do top quality work.Im still a mustang guy,love my cobra,but I have to admit the LS1 can be nasty.Oh yeah,love that silver coupe.

cool.gif
  pics!!

I want one of those vettes
biggrin.gif

<!--EDIT|Charlesbusa
Reason for Edit: None given...|1146344975 -->

Hey A'Busa'd,If you ever come through GA you should check out the shop some of my buds own.Its modern day muscle cars.Im pretty sure the owner is on the corvette forum.Anyway if you want to play with the new z06 they can hook you up.Anything from stock to insane check out www.moderndaymusclecars.com.I've known these guys for along time and they do top quality work.
Nice website, crunch320. Thanks for the tip.

I think I'll be smarting financially from the price of admission to the "Corvette Club" for a little while, but later on there will be mods. Oh yes, there will be mods...
smile.gif

Back