New Riding Partner

(insert best scareface voice here)

"I would like to introduce Mr. Bunny to my little friend Mr. Bushmaster"

Bush12.jpg

Bush11.jpg

Not really but it presented a great opportunity to show off my 2nd favorite toy.
laugh.gif

L8R, Bill.
cool.gif
Now... thats a nice looking toy
biggrin.gif

Ok, a "Mr Bunny" on the back of the Busa.... that's just not right. Only bunny on the back of a Busa should be Miss June Kara Monaco. Jinkster love the toy!!!

POOOOWR WITTLE BUNNY!!! (oh well, atleast he won't get bugs in his teeth!)

Too cute! Gotta love a man who isn't afraid to put a little pastel pink/purple/blue bunny on his Busa!
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

<!--EDIT|Nijinsky3
Reason for Edit: None given...|1115950679 -->

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

There could be a good side to his bunny, pulled over for speeding I'm late to my daughters B-Day party. other than that its GAY
laugh.gif

Bushmaster AR-10, hell, why not one of these?
Because...

a. I like shouldering a weapon that's just a touch over 10LBS VS shouldering one that's just a touch under 30LBS

b. I like to be able to shoot more than 20 rounds in a day..both shoulder wise and wallet wise.

c. I figure that if I'm taking a defensive/survival posture/role and it's more than a mile away?...I don't NEED to shoot it. LOL!!!

you asked.

L8R, Bill.
cool.gif

Duct tape it to the nose of the Busa, like it's holdin' on for dear life. Then go split lanes Ghostrider style.

Duct tape it to the nose of the Busa, like it's holdin' on for dear life. Then go split lanes Ghostrider style.
wow.gif
laugh.gif
Now THAT'S funny!

But I like it on the back pack.. I bet you get some girly action from that. They'll start out "Awwwww, what a cute bunny..." and you take it from there.
wink.gif

I know it's kinda gay...
there is no "kinda gay"....just as there is no "kinda dead"......that, my friend, is the stuffed, plush version of a rainbow flag.........

not that there is anything wrong with that.......

Maybe someone can dredge up "LoveStuds" for his opinion on this matter..............

Nothing more than a clever attempt at convincing chicks that a macho, testosterone induced badass busa owner can be sensitive. The ladies just eat that shite up...

Back