Damn California Cagers

(BigSimp @ Sep. 12 2006,16:24) Ok I see there must be  a few misunderstanings, first off, I was not on the 405 when this happened, I was up in the Valencia area on the 5.  Secondly, I never thought about throwing anything, I did think of Kicking the mirror off, but not throwing anything.  Thirdly my biggest complaint was that she not only merged into my lane to block me but as I tried to get around her she wouldnt let me.  I can except fault for riding so fast, but as I stated before no rider ever deserves to be cut off and blocked no matter what speed.
BigSimp, Please accept my apologies for any misunderstandings and miscommunications, as I read through this and similar posts, it just seems like there are way to many people that are more than willing to throw things or suggest that we throw things at anyone that that either directly or indirectly make a bonehead move on us. Believe me I know and feel those frustrations, obviously you are familiar with the Santa Clarita Valley, there is an enormous amount of morons that will cut you off on areas such as Copper Hill or anywhere that lanes merge, here in SoCal and Valencia it happens so often all you can do is shake your head and thank God we are still alive. By the way, at certain times of the day I think the speed limit on the 5 through Santa Clarita and Castaic is 105 mph (judging by general flow of Traffic).
Again, I apologize for sounding a little harsh and judgemental in the previous post. Perhaps you can PM me and I'll buy you lunch, and or go for a ride through San Fran, Bouquet cyn or Lake Hughes rd.

(COLDSTONE1298 @ Sep. 12 2006,17:11)
(Gunnybusa @ Sep. 12 2006,09:00) I hope your not ridding out here in CA. The last thing we need is another road rager. Just change lanes accel around them and continue with your life.
Peep the third paragraph mon. Said I grew away from doing it much since i've found the worst thing you can do to them is flip 'em off and smoke 'em. Sometimes i don't even do that and the morons just want to take chase because pulling ahead and away "offends" their lil world and ego (especially true with the sportscar/tuner crowd). Dusting them punishes them bigtime since they can only A). sit there engulfed in their own self-brought rage that they couldn't push their weight on something smaller yet much faster then them or b.) foolishly take chase and still get left behind providing they don't crash or get a cops attention first. Bottom line whatever they do after i get on the thrust and ditch them is their fault alone Since i'm parting myself from the situation altogether. Last I Checked, humans can only drive one vehical at a time.  
biggrin.gif
And that's if this mess starts with them behind me. If they're in front acting stupid i'll back off or change my route if possible.

And that brings me to the one thing I will suggest that I got from a past thread: If you can memorize their plate number and give a vehical description, after you part yourself from the morons call 911 and report them as a DUI. Cops are not kind in dealing with DUI reports. Thing is your not lying or making a false report at all. They're driving reckless and erractic, they almost WACKED you, and despite if they are drunk, stoned or enraged they obviously need to be yanked off the road NOW! If there's anything that'll teach them a lesson to remember, it'll be meeting a pissed off cop who has to deal with thier BS now.  
firedevil.gif
And you are doing your part as a good citizen/motorist and making a effort to make the roads a bit safer.
cool.gif

Back