Cagers... Arggh

eynlai

Registered
I'm really starting to dislike cagers. And they call us a menace on the road? Accident per accident, who is most at fault? Stupidity measurement, cagers are more ignorant, oblivious, aggressive, inconsiderate, and worst of all, deadly.

Just reading the Smurf getting crush has gotten me thinking that all in all, cagers are in general as*holes. Yet they want to point their fingers at US!! That's the funniest sh*t!

How often do we hear/read about a cager getting killed by a biker? I feel compelled now to take my nice black Shoei RF-1000 helmet and whacking some cager in the head with it.

This is bullsh*t that they are constantly attacking us riders, with their cars, vans, SUVs, trucks, EGOs and UFOs, on the road and in the legistrative halls pushing those discriminitory laws against us, especially sport bikers.

Hate for it to come to bikers vs. cagers, but's them that drew first and many blood from us bikers. It should be that us bikers should be allowed to carry firearm and shoot to kill on the road of a cager if it's in self-defense from their aggression or even ignorance.

Sorry, I maybe just venting.

I ride too fast to notice cagers
laugh.gif

naw they SUCK, just yesterday I was on the feeder getting on I-45 and I speed up to get in the 5 car gap in front of this Dodge Ram on the on ramp and totally did not affect him at all. But I guess he felt the need to tail gate me VERY CLOSE. 1. you DONT tail gate a bike 2. you DONT tail gate a BUSA I gave him the ol' birdie and switched lanes on his ass he followed but did not get that close, I downed it to 3rd gear coasted then made very strong pulls as he got nearer. I did not have anything to throw at him, but now I look back and realized I could thrown my lid at his windsheild. I wish I did. I just zipped pass a car and pulled strongly on the off ramp no way he could have followed. I have BAD road rage dont care what Im in, the next time this happens I PROMISE I will need a new helmet, time for a new one anyway
biggrin.gif

Back