Another case of stupid cagers

eynlai

Registered
This just pissed me off.... okay, granted the rider was going a bit faster than what I believe should've been reason for this street.... But the retarded cager in the white Honda Accord just left turn into his path.  I know it's an accident, but based on stupidity, that driver should take a beating for this.

Is the gas prices going up that fast that he/she (cager) COULDN'T wait to yield the right of way to oncoming traffic trying to left turn into the gas station?

Anyways, here's the link:  

http://www.hedfud.com/media/displayimage.php?album=2&pos=139

<!--EDIT|eynlai
Reason for Edit: None given...|1133632030 -->

Wow ! and all the other cages keep on going nobody stops ! Jackasses

based on stupidity, that driver should take a beating for this.
You're right: The Beating Of A Life Time.
+1 agreed but also looked like motorcycle rider froze too i mean it happened quick but didn't look like he even tried to avoid it or braked
rock.gif

I really think everyonr in the cager world has the common mentality that its all about me and to hell with everyone else. That is why you see so many people yaking on the cell instead of paying attention to what they are doing. I hope the rider had good insurance. When i had my crash the guy didn't and I had minimum coverage. I now have the best I can get.

+1 agreed but also looked like motorcycle rider froze too i mean it happened quick but didn't look like he even tried to avoid it or braked  
rock.gif
Yeah, I think so as well. With the narrow scope of the camera, I can't say for sure, but perhaps if he had been looking ahead and watching traffic, he might have been able to roll to the side and make it through. You're right though, he just straight-lined right into that damn cage! Perhaps it was even the cager's intention to roll forward slowly like that to get him to swerve and give him a scare...
crazy.gif

...Perhaps it was even the cager's intention to roll forward slowly like that to get him to swerve and give him a scare...  
crazy.gif
Insurance or not, that cager should be given a scare with a baseball bat to the head. It's a f*cked up world where drivers thinks it's okay to mess with a biker just to amuse themselves or to satisfy their own egos.

Yes, looking at the video again, you can see the cager INTENTIONALLY roll forward into that left turn. Like he SAW the biker coming and decided, "I don't like bikers, so let me have a little fun here.". F*ck the insurance, hope the local D.A. office gets a hold of this tape and decided to charge that as*hole with at least battery and assult, maybe even warrants a attempted murder charge.

Look at the date on the upper right hand, this just happened not too long ago.

rock.gif
Yeah, I think so as well. With the narrow scope of the camera, I can't say for sure, but perhaps if he had been looking ahead and watching traffic, he might have been able to roll to the side and make it through. You're right though, he just straight-lined right into that damn cage! Perhaps it was even the cager's intention to roll forward slowly like that to get him to swerve and give him a scare...  
crazy.gif
in that case it would be attempted murder...i hate it when people think it's their personal mission to enforce traffic laws, especially the @sshats that refuse to move out of the left lane because dammit they pay taxes and if they say that 5 over the limit is enough then it's enough...and God help anyone that tries to pass them or go faster.

now where in the hell are my meds?

in all seriousness it was probably another case of stupid cager on cell phone..."honestly officer, I never saw him coming"

p poor driving, driver no doubt distracted or rather not concentrating on the job at hand of driving the flaming car. What a donkey.

Hope the biker's ok. Jeez.

Yeah, I bet they were playing with the radio or a phone and didn't even pay attention before turning. That looked like it probably banged that guy up pretty bad.

Attachments

• warninglabel.gif
    15.8 KB · Views: 86
i understand how everyone is upset..

but before jumping to conclusions... the car does STOP at the last second and is not rolling or moving forward when the motorcycle impacts the car.
two, the bike is going pretty fast , i assume above the speed limit. and the motorcyclist appears to hit his front brake before impact as you can see front end coming down and his body momentum forcing him slightly up towards the handlebars... you have too see this in slow motion.

and the people are trying to help, one woman is running frantically to get help while the others after a couple seconds slowly drive by.

if you play the video at the high speed, (FAST) it looks totally different. there is no rolling into the lane. if you play it at the normal rate, it seems to role.. however if you time the video and use the seconds counter on the film.. it starts at .06 and stops .41 = 35 seconds.  in (NORMAL) speed it takes 40 seconds to play the 35 second video and in FAST it takes 30 seconds.. in the normal speed the woman in the very beginning of the video, walking to her car, seems way to slow to be natural walk rate (notice her feet and how long it takes to take the next step). i think its a 20% slower than normal 40-35 = 5 /35 = .2  , 20%

sorry to argue or bash anyones thread, just my opinions!

We shouldnt judge unless you really know what happened.(the entire picture). so many possibilites, maybe old person driving slow, they were paying attention to the traffic at the gas station.. etc.. etc.  YES they should of paid more attention to the oncoming traffic.

i think most people are just angry at the treatment of cagers towards them on their bike, i am.  I was involved in a hit and run on my bike, but i dont think this was deliberate here
I hope the cyclist is fine.

<!--EDIT|kkattan
Reason for Edit: None given...|1133648775 -->

Hope the rider is okay!

<!--EDIT|MC MUSTANG
Reason for Edit: "2400"|1133648839 -->

but before jumping to conclusions... the car does STOP at the last second and is not rolling or moving forward when the motorcycle impacts the car.
two, the bike is going pretty fast , i assume above the speed limit. and the motorcyclist appears to hit his front brake before impact as you can see front end coming down and his body momentum forcing him slightly up towards the handlebars... you have too see this in slow motion.

and the people are trying to help, one woman is running frantically to get help while the others after a couple seconds slowly drive by.

if you play the video at the high speed, (FAST) it looks totally different. there is no rolling into the lane. if you play it at the normal rate, it seems to role.. however if you time the video and use the seconds counter on the film.. it starts at .06 and stops .41 = 35 seconds.  in (NORMAL) speed it takes 40 seconds to play the 35 second video and in FAST it takes 30 seconds.. in the normal speed the woman in the very beginning of the video, walking to her car, seems way to slow to be natural walk rate (notice her feet and how long it takes to take the next step). i think its a 20% slower than normal 40-35 = 5 /35 = .2  , 20%

We shouldnt  judge unless you really know what happened.(the entire picture). so many possibilites, maybe old person driving slow, they were paying attention to the traffic at the gas station.. etc.. etc.  YES they should of paid more attention to the oncoming traffic.

i think most people are just angry at the treatment of cagers towards them on their bike, i am.  I was involved in a hit and run on my bike, but i dont think this was deliberate here
kkattan, that reminds me of Kevin Costner's character refuting the magic bullet theory in the courtroom in the movie JFK.."back and to the left, back and to the left"  

my hat's off to you for a damn good analysis of that video...you don't by chance work for an insurance company do you?

<!--EDIT|Outlaw
Reason for Edit: None given...|1133653317 -->

We shouldnt  judge unless you really know what happened.(the entire picture). so many possibilites, maybe old person driving slow, they were paying attention to the traffic at the gas station.. etc.. etc.  YES they should of paid more attention to the oncoming traffic.

kkattan, that reminds me of Kevin Costner's character refuting the magic bullet theory in the courtroom in the movie JFK.."back and to the left, back and to the left"  

my hat's off to you for a damn good analysis of that video...you don't by chance work for an insurance company do you?
Haha...
no i dont work for insurance company...
its saturday and 15 degrees Farhenhiet.. too cold to go outside and i was too lazy to go to work.. actually i just like everyone here.. i wish we got paid to be on the forum..
maybe i would get a 100 POST bonus.. i would be more broke since it took my 3 years to hit 100.. what a shame.

Back