push button momentary switch
toggle switch
gasoline

toggle switch to ignite glow plug
push button to activate pump.
Smaller finall outlet=more pressure=more distance

for show uses only of course.
wink.gif

Why does everyone think he was tailgating?

He has a HID! Bright light! Cagers hate em!

My HID are aimmed as low as it could be to still be effective. And I don't consider 2 car lengths to be tailgating. Some of you that are not riding in So. Cal. should keep your yappers shut until you see some of the malice drivers down here. Some of you are just blowing opinions out of your ass without a tissue wipe.
Blah Blah Blah.... You've experianced nothing till you've ridden in the Miami area in the Winter Months. You got scary assed hostile tourists, Locals, and fuggin Old Folks from all over the country. It's Truly bad... You get creamed for no reason out there...

If your HID is Still blinding folks maybe you should fuggin fix it! You said it yourself bro "I know My HID is Bright", well then?
smile.gif

Anyhoo man, So Cal is NOT THAT SPECIAL... Dayum, poke around the Country a little and you'll see that it's basically a sea of fuggin strip malls, shiddy drivers, and crowds. I was riding in and around Irvine, Palm Springs and San Diego for about 3 months total from about 90-92. So I can imagine how it is now, but it's nothing THAT fuggin different from any other Big City crap hole. Ya Know, Over populated with idiots that haven't got a clue?
laugh.gif
Mean Drivers, Clueless drivers, etc... So keep your So Cal Card Bro, it's tired and it's played...
smile.gif

If your experiancing alot of "MALICE" from other drivers, check yourself and find out what YOU may be doing to cause this, put yourself in the other drivers shoes, and THEN think about your actions... To say you wouldn't be pissed off when some dude is blinding your ass with His poorly aimed HID is Bullcrap and you know it. Just work it out and try to be a little more empathetic, try to understand WHY a person might act a certain way, it really does help. Then try, TRY, and TRY AGAIN to treat others the way you want to be treated out in the world... It helps, I'm no Expert as we all know, but I'm trying and it's making a difference out there.

So see about tweeking your HID maybe, insert something to cut off the top of the beam, a piece of Aluminum, or something, some way to trim a little beam off the top if you will.

thumbs-up.gif

smile.gif

It's part of riding. Go around them and move on. Remember when push comes to shove, the SUV always wins.

Yeah, they may be aholes, but my motto while riding has always been "Never argue with anything that outweighs you by more than half a ton."

That cager was a knucklehead! Glad to know your ok. Remember what one biker does reflects on us all. Food for thought.

BigK

I've had the windshield washer treatment and that's nothing.

Cigarette butts and ashtray cleaning really pisses me off. Flicking ash out the window is bad too.
I agree fully here. Had a butt flicked out at me while sitting at light waiting for the green. Guy just pulled up looked at me and flicked it out. I caught it and thru it back at him.... he missed and had to hunt for it. In the meanwhile, light turned green and I left. Next light his window was up and he didn't look at me at all. Mostly likely not the proper response, but it was better than putting the kickstand down and approaching him. Damn cagers just don't care.

2 car lengths. Don't know what some of you consider "tailgating". And you're wonder how I still got hit with spray? Here's some simple equation: Garden hose for windshield washer nozzle on SUV + going 80 to 85 mph hour with the wind blowing back towards me = me getting wet even if I was 2 seconds behind. On second thought IF I was tailgating, I wouldn't have gotten wet, the blow back sprayed would probably went right over my head. I guess this whole subject "went over your heads" for some of you self-righteous riders/drivers.

Don't believe the back wind at 80 to 85 mph? Try it next time with a friend of yours and tell me you didn't get wet while 2 to 3 car lengths behind.

Otherwise... Here's a wipe for that ass you just spoke out of... I meant your wet visor.
smile.gif

The major root cause of road problems, altercations and incidents is actually lack of LANE DISCIPLINE and common courtesy. Every driver on the road could use a bit of refresher training on that topic.

Back