New Riding Partner

eynlai

Registered
While I was cleaning out my junk at work today, I came across this in my draw. So I looked at it in my hand... Looked at my backpack.... Looked at it again...

No wise cracks about the color. I know it's kinda gay... But come on... How can any cager get mad at me now when I split lanes and cut them off on the freeway?

new_riding_buddy.jpg

I could understand buying for the purpose of cagers; but you had this in your drawer already? Hmmmmm I don't know
rock.gif

In the drawer of junk that other co-workers that passed on to me. Actually, I kind of like it. It's got that whole "duolity" thing going... Riding the biggest baddest bike in full leathers... with a fuzzy bunny strapped to my backpack...Screaming, "LET ME THE HELL OFF OF THIS THING!!! HELP!!!"

Did you know you could get tires to match your lil riding buddy? Go ahead and get some streamers for your bar ends while you are at it !!

Change your screen name to "Hollywood Fun-Boy" to complete your transformation.

Give some kid their toy back, and don't post like that anymore, man.
wow.gif

hahhaha, bar-end streamers it is. My GF loves it. Dispite what you guys think, I guess I'm going to Mr. Bunny on until he dies or barf or fall off.

LOL, that's great! It should help with the cops too
laugh.gif

Who, in their right mind, would be upset at someone carrying a bunny with them on their bike
rock.gif

gay is not a long enough word...

ghey isn't long enough.. but it's as long as a person can make the word.

it's a hayabusa.. not a gold wing.

but hey... it ain't on my busa.. so I don't care.

You're lucky...60 miles northwest of my town there's a place called "Yeehaw Junction"...where men with pickup trucks and pump shotguns would be trying to have your bunny for dinner...60 miles west of there is a place called "Arcadia"...where they would burn your bunnys motel room down for fear of contracting HIV.

I'll have my people contact the bunnys people for negotiations cause..well...

we want our rainbow back!!!
laugh.gif

L8R, Bill.
cool.gif

"Yeehaw Junction"...where men with pickup trucks and pump shotguns would be trying to have your bunny for dinner...60 miles west of there is a place called "Arcadia"...where they would burn your bunnys motel room down for fear of contracting HIV.
why the hell would anyone want to hurt Mr. Busa Bunny??

They must be gay and won't admit it. Just like that military dude in that movie "American Beauty".

I'll ride around with Mr. Busa Bunny for a few days and see what kind of reaction I get from the As*hole cagers and the cops. I know I passed by one today that was stalking a stop sign. Only did a "California" Stop. Wonder if Mr. Busa Bunny saved me back there from a ticket?
rock.gif

With all the recent shootings in LA....wouldn't that make a good target
rock.gif

"They must be gay and won't admit it. Just like that military dude in that movie "American Beauty"."

Funny you would reference a movie...that came out of....hollywood....california.
laugh.gif

L8R, Bill.
tounge.gif

(insert best scareface voice here)

"I would like to introduce Mr. Bunny to my little friend Mr. Bushmaster"

Bush12.jpg

Bush11.jpg

Not really but it presented a great opportunity to show off my 2nd favorite toy.
laugh.gif

L8R, Bill.
cool.gif

<!--EDIT|JINKSTER
Reason for Edit: None given...|1115911007 -->

In the drawer of junk that other co-workers that passed on to me.  Actually, I kind of like it.  It's got that whole "duolity" thing going... Riding the biggest baddest bike in full leathers... with a fuzzy bunny strapped to my backpack...Screaming, "LET ME THE HELL OFF OF THIS THING!!!  HELP!!!"
UMMMMMMM, errrrrrrrrr, HMMMMMMM, Is it safe to say that you do NOT work in a DRUG-FREE Workplace?
rock.gif
?
rock.gif

j/k

But at least put a lid on that wabbit....

It will still be VERY GAY, but at least SAFELY GAY....

<!--EDIT|HeliBusa
Reason for Edit: None given...|1115934020 -->

rock.gif

Back