** NEW news on Mick's daughter**

I'm going to sneak some $ to DJ...if hubby sees another PayPal transaction to the org, he'll go postal on me...the questions today about the $$$ to captain...ughhhh....
laugh.gif

DJ, ah, I'll just email you...
smile.gif

RSD-- Just emailed you $$. Hope not to late. I'm ignorant when it comes to emailing $ thru paypal, had to have wife show me again. Hope it helps out. GET WELL LINDSEY!

P.S. let me know that you received.

<!--EDIT|Tool
Reason for Edit: None given...|1139844098 -->

update:

20 from moosesbusa thx man.
20 from TennBusa...cool.
20 from BaBusa...shhh he doesn't know it yet...
20 from MZRSQ , awesome.
20 from da Rubbah.
Update:
20 dollars from Ks-Waterbug
another 20 dollars from Tool. thx man.
also      20 dollars from ZUKRACER thank you sir.
wahoo   40 dollars from VaBusa thx honey. _
Total so far 200.oo

<!--EDIT|rubbersidedown
Reason for Edit: None given...|1139851376 -->

and some from me
smile.gif
thanks Man.

Zook sent me a PM,said it will be awesome to FILL her room with flowers and stuffies...

feels good. Thanks everybody. RSD.

(oya,we're still going on this) Dj is the front man,he's doing the ordering,shipping and up front cash supply, I'm just the holding tank for donations.

meanolddog@hotmail.com is my paypal,or DJ probably wouldn't mind you sending directly to him. PM him for that info,I won't post it here.

finally got to emails.

DJ has done us proud. Tons of flowers and cute bears are on the way...in time for Valentines day.

Sageronin is on the ball... <span style='font-size:15pt;line-height:100%'>BIGTIME</span>

DJ,please PM me yer paypal...I have bucks for you.

Thanks boyz an' girl....thanks DJ....

finally got to emails.

DJ has done us proud.  Tons of flowers and cute bears are on the way...in time for Valentines day.

Sageronin  is on the ball...  <span style='font-size:15pt;line-height:100%'>BIGTIME</span>

DJ,please PM me yer paypal...I have bucks for you.

Thanks boyz an' girl....thanks DJ....
Woo Hoo
thumbs-up.gif

Thank you so much DJ and Andy!!!!! Mick called me yesterday and said Lindsey's holding her own, but has had some set backs...she's got friends stopping by, everyone knows how lucky she is...it was tough to not tell Mick about the flowers, but I kept the secret...
smile.gif

Geez ... I just saw this, and, again, can't believe the hearts of the people on this site. Is it too late to send a few $$ ?

Geez ... I just saw this, and, again, can't believe the hearts of the people on this site.  Is it too late to send a few $$ ?
We've got V-Day covered for his little girl, but I'm sure we will send her something else later on as she continues down her long road to recovery. So please standby for the next one. Thanks very much in advance.

Well??? Pics? response? what happened? I wanna call Mick but a) don't wanna wake him up and B) don't wanna spoil the surprise if it hasn't happened.

Back