** NEW news on Mick's daughter**

VaBusa

oRg Gal
Staff member
Administrator
Okay fellas...had a few PMs wondering where he's been...I'm on the phone with him right now.  Tough times ahead, so positive thoughts and prayers his way please...

His 14 year old daughter Lindsey was in a bad accident Monday night.  She's in ICU with a ruptured spleen, broken collar bone, badly bruised leg...right now she's in a semi-coma state, but tomorrow they'll try bringing her around and hopefully move her from ICU...

She was a passenger in a van when it was broad-sided by an 18-wheeler...
sad.gif

Guys...Mick's torn up...those waiting for parts and calls from Mick, please understand...

Any of the TN guys that ride/hang out with Mick, get with him...he's supposed to be moving tomorrow and I know with Lindsey in ICU, he could sure use your help...I don't think he's had time to notify anyone other than close family...
sad.gif

He said the accident made the news...didn't get the name of the hospital she's in...should have...
sad.gif

sad.gif

Suddenly all else pales in comparison to Creekboys situation.
Hope and pray that things turn out well for her.

David

lets keep this pinned ,so he doesn't get any calls about parts an' shid.

Sticky'd RSD.

Dont know CreekBoy but I sure hate to hear that . Have kids of my own been in similar deal ..I sure am Praying for you your family and ex specially your daughter .I am sure the lord will watch over her ,and help her make a speedy recovery....

Sorry to hear
sad.gif
 Mick, My prayers are with you and your family.

<!--EDIT|yamahor
Reason for Edit: None given...|1138919016 -->

Man this is so messed up, I pray & hope your Daughter is going to be alright Mick. Be strong Brotha!

Mick...if you need anything let me know........
Tenn ain't that far away... my thoughts to you and your family, especially your daughter for a quick and complete recovery.

Mick, so sorryto hear....your daughter is in my thoughts and prayers.

Oh man..:( Our daughter is 14. I can only imagine what Mick is going thru right now.....

Your family will be in my prayers. Daily.

Back