Just got off the phone with mick (creekboy)

USMCBUSA

Freedom Isn't Free
Donating Member
Registered
I just got done talking to Mick and he wanted me to let you guys know what is going on. His daughter Lindsey got out of the hospital on Friday the 3rd and got to go home with her family. Well, Monday afternoon she had to go back to have a few problems checked out and ended up spending a few more days in the hospital. She is back at home now and has a long road to recovery in front of her. Mick said hopefully in 6 weeks Lindsey will be fully recovered from this and back in school. I am not going to go much into the details that he told me because I think that is Mick's place not mine. He said that Lindsey got the teddy bear with a cast on its arm that said Get Well Soon from one of the members here. She also got flowers from the board and Mick said she loved them both and thought it was great what the people here did for her. Mick's has missed alot of work because of this and he is trying to get things back into perspective in his life right now. Kim is going to try and get his computer up and running today and maybe he will be able to chime in soon. He has alot on his plate now guys so lets keep him and his family in our prayers.

Thanks for the update ... will keep him, his family and Lindsey in my prayers.

<!--EDIT|sageronin
Reason for Edit: None given...|1139778829 -->

thanks for the update sounds like things are going better hope to hear from him soon
smile.gif

Thanks for the update...no more set backs for Mick's family, please...thinking of you Lindsey!
smile.gif

Great news! She is a tough gal! And either he is tough too, or just plain getting worn out!

Glad to hear Lindsey is finally home.
smile.gif

Hopefully she had better treatment than I received as a patient at UT in Knoxville, if she was there.
mad.gif

Thanks for the update.... Glad to hear that she is home and that she will recover! Thinking of you and yours Mick! Lindsey - get well!

Back