** NEW news on Mick's daughter**

Fantastic, prayers do work don't they. Tell her to hurry up and get well, from the Wiz.

Hope she does okay. Seeing kids hurtin' just really gets to me.

--Wag--

I think its time for another round of flowers... just in time for a special day
rock.gif
Not too late to get something done for her by tuesday
cool.gif

well if we knew where to send them, we could take up a collection and fill the house
cool.gif
Hey Michelle, whatcha say, wanna spear head the drive to make Mick's little girl the org's valentine
smile.gif

I can try Brian...I've got his address, but I'm also swamped Sun - Tuesday getting my son's class ready for their V-Day party at school...50 cupcakes, gift bags, still have to sit with Sam and help with cards...

It's a great idea...I'm in for a donation...might ask DJ for some help with the ordering though
smile.gif

geeze 50 cupcakes... you'd have that done in like an hour
laugh.gif

I know ... I know... go to the time out corner
laugh.gif

I dont wanna volunteer anyone but I know DJ would be a great choice
cool.gif
I'd do it but work has me a little busy these days... you know, the kinda busy where you have to put lunch and the "bio breaks" into your exchange calendar so they dont book you completely solid all day long
blush.gif
damn global companies.... folks out west dont under stand that 9am is my lunch time.... and the folks in europe dont get that lunch for them is sleepin time for me
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

I can try Brian...I've got his address, but I'm also swamped Sun - Tuesday getting my son's class ready for their V-Day party at school...50 cupcakes, gift bags, still have to sit with Sam and help with cards...

It's a great idea...I'm in for a donation...might ask DJ for some help with the ordering though
smile.gif
I've got the time and the know how if you all want me to send her lots of Valentine's Day flowers and bears and candy from the Hayabusa.Org Family. If one of the "Mod Squad" will take up donations, I'll go ahead and start the ordering. I was going to send some anyway, but now WE can send even more.

smile.gif
I've got the time and the know how if you all want me to send her lots of Valentine's Day flowers and bears and candy from the Hayabusa.Org Family. If one of the "Mod Squad" will take up donations, I'll go ahead and start the ordering. I was going to send some anyway, but now WE can send even more.
I'll take the donations... meanolddog@hotmail.com

thats my paypal. And I'll kick in the first 20.oo
Plus 20.oo from BaBusa and 20.oo from MZRSQ(I owe them a little something)

So,there's 60.oo thank you SageRonin.

RSD. (I'll forward to you Sage when the donations have stopped)

PS... no annymous contributers. All gifts will be listed here
wink.gif

Cool Andy ... I'll forward you details of the Valentines Day surprise that we send her on tomorrow around noon. I want to get the orders in with plenty of time for delivery on Tuesday.

update:

20 from moosesbusa thx man.
20 from TennBusa...cool.
20 from BaBusa...shhh he doesn't know it yet...
20 from MZRSQ , awesome.
20 from da Rubbah.

Glad to see it Rubba, Hell, you keep this up and they'll be saying "Mother Theresa WHO" .

Back