Let me and mick handle this.

Still haven't heard anyhting from him but we will see today if he sends me the tracking numbers like he said.

just a thought, but he said he wanted this situation left between the two of them. So why are others asking for updates? Leave it between them and once all is said or done or things come out bad leave it up to the parties involved to announce any issues. I understand concern and all but to me kinda looks like some are looking for excuses to say something. Just my .02, flame away

just a thought, but he said he wanted this situation left between the two of them.  So why are others asking for updates?  Leave it between them and once all is said or done or things come out bad leave it up to the parties involved to announce any issues.  I understand concern and all but to me kinda looks like some are looking for excuses to say something.  Just my .02, flame away
As I mod I can say this

You do not understand the entire story.

But Mick said last week that Jeremy would have his plastics mailed today.

So by the end of the day we will know if Mick is a man of his word.

I am betting his is.. So I am confidant that by the end of the day Jeremy will have a tracking number and everything will be fine

Creekboy has been logging in every day checking the boards (us mods, admins can see that stuff) so he is around.. I am sure all is going smooth..

Parts are probably already shipped out as we speak..

Creekboy has a lot of people on this site that have confidance in him and have said he is a man of his word.. so I am sure everything will be fine by the end of the day

<!--EDIT|thrasherfox
Reason for Edit: None given...|1141669519 -->

Thrasherfox; I have read all the earlier posts about this situation so far, that does not mean that I know the whole story. Agreed.

The whole intent of my post was that usmcbusa asked for it to be left between the 2 parties involved and yet the rest of the members are wanting to know what is going on before any resolution has been reached in either direction. Shouldn't we stay out of it as asked until something happens?

Thrasherfox; I have read all the earlier posts about this situation so far, that does not mean that I know the whole story.  Agreed.

The whole intent of my post was that usmcbusa asked for it to be left between the 2 parties involved and yet the rest of the members are wanting to know what is going on before any resolution has been reached in either direction.  Shouldn't we stay out of it as asked until something happens?
good intent on yer part Vincent.

T-Fox means no disrespect,he's not built that way.

The thing got nutty. Thats all. lots of good folks are concerned and................waiting.

Thrasherfox; I have read all the earlier posts about this situation so far, that does not mean that I know the whole story. Agreed.

The whole intent of my post was that usmcbusa asked for it to be left between the 2 parties involved and yet the rest of the members are wanting to know what is going on before any resolution has been reached in either direction. Shouldn't we stay out of it as asked until something happens?
good intent on yer part Vincent.

T-Fox means no disrespect,he's not built that way.

The thing got nutty. Thats all. lots of good folks are concerned and................waiting.
+1

RSD> I know that T-fox had meant no ill feelings in the post, if he had he would of made that clear. I just wanted to make sure I was clear in what I meant and didn't come off like I was just trying to stir the pot some more. I'm done in this thread now.

Thrasherfox; I have read all the earlier posts about this situation so far, that does not mean that I know the whole story.  Agreed.

The whole intent of my post was that usmcbusa asked for it to be left between the 2 parties involved and yet the rest of the members are wanting to know what is going on before any resolution has been reached in either direction.  Shouldn't we stay out of it as asked until something happens?
Sorry Vincent.. no I did not mean any disrespect.

just saw this... have been driving for the last 6 hours (anyone in San Diego want to get together for Dinner tomorrow?)

Actually you were right in posting what you did.

And I cant think for the life of me why I said anything.. doah.. I will go bang my head into a wall now ....
down.gif

Back