Fyi.....heard from creekboy today.

oldhat

Registered
just wanted to let everyone know that Mick called me promptly today and let me know that he was sending my windscreen back to me today. I'm hopin' that everyone on here can be the folks that I've grown to know and love and believe in your fellow man.

Peace ya'll

Sled

Good to hear. I will anxiously be awaiting the outcome.
wink.gif

I got a PM from him today and he shipped the lock and garmet that I was missing. He said he is gonna send me some money. I will let you guys know what happens.

No he said the guy backed out and he is going to send me money to help pay for the parts that I have to replace. I replied to his PM today and we will see where we go from here.

I heard from him today myself!
smile.gif
He is just going through some shid right now. He sent me tracking numbers just as he promised. I hope things are looking better for him.
Now if only people wouldn't slam him if he posted again, maybe we could get Creekboy back.
He did provide some good information to the board.

So, what do you guys say? Let's get Creekboy back, and try to put all of this shid behind us!

Great news for all involved. Hopefully when he makes things right we can forgive and move on.

Like any family member who fugges up, you might be pissed at them for awhile, but as long as the person sacks up and makes everything right the family needs to welcome them back in the fold! Just my .02

thumbs-up.gif

Being pissed at someone doesn't mean you have to hate 'em.

--Wag--

Back