Anyone heard from Creekboy?

USMCBUSA

Freedom Isn't Free
Donating Member
Registered
I know Mick has been having some family problems and I was just wondering if anyone has spoke to him lately? He was suppost to be getting with me on Monday and I haven't heard from him.

Haven't heard from him since he got back from the services for his Grandmother. I hope all is well with him, he's had a rough few weeks.

Yeah I know he is usually on here everyday and he hasn't been around at all. Tried to call but all I get is his VM. and I would really like to talk to him.

I heard he is in the process of moving as well as his family problems. I feel bad for him. I know he has had it rough.
Wishing him well!!!

I was planning on checking in with him tomorrow... If I get a hold of him I will post up.

Can someone tell him to call me. I have tried to call him and all I ever get is his VM and we need to talk. I still haven't gotten all of my stuff from him and it would be nice if he would at least call and let me know what is going on.

I talked to him on Monday...just having a tough time and tons going on right now...he'll be back when things settle down...

smile.gif

Back