Let me and mick handle this.

USMCBUSA

Freedom Isn't Free
Donating Member
Registered
Mick has said that he was going to send my stuff to me. I want to ask everyone to let this die down and let everyone calm down. Mick is doing what is right and that is what everyone has asked him to do all day long. So, please let this go and I will tell you guys when I get my stuff.

No problem bro
wink.gif
let me know if I can help.

Im glad the ball has finaly started to roll. Good on you guys.

Glad the ball is starting to roll. While I do have some questions about things, I'll respect your wishes and withhold comment.

Will be eagerly awaiting the outcome of the situation.

Unfortunate this didn't happen a few days ago...

Might have saved us a good member.

Hope this works out better for you than it did in January when you appologized to the board based on Mick's word that everything was being taken care of.

Me to Busa. He said that he is sending me my stuff so let's just give him some space to calm down a bit. Thanks gentlemen and Ladies.

Good news Jeremy...let us see some pics of the Busa once you've got her back together, okay?
cool.gif

I will make sure I put some pics up when she is back together for you guys and gals Michelle. I have got alot of chrome and some other goodies this winter.

Great news! Will await your full report on the final outcome.

Last I heard from Creek he was away taking care of his daughter's medical stuff..be patient guys it will all come out in the wash...Mick's good folks with a family emergency,we all have them..

<!--EDIT|GoldenChild
Reason for Edit: None given...|1141361715 -->

Usmc, are you swapping back to the Red/Black bodywork?

That is what I want to do GM and Mick has said that he is going to send me my stuff back on Monday. I am just waiting to hear from him.

Back