Fyi.....heard from creekboy today.

cool.gif

just wanted to let everyone know that Mick called me promptly today and let me know that he was sending my windscreen back to me today.  I'm hopin' that everyone on here can be the folks that I've grown to know and love and believe in your fellow man.

Peace ya'll

Sled
so,you got it back....does it look good?

post up some pic's please.

How's the quality? What was the price again?
We know it took 3 or 4 months.

How's it look? Don't keep us in suspense.
biggrin.gif

well..............he didn't get a chance to paint it, so its just coming back the way  it left.
No offense, but WTF
rock.gif

Sled, if you need something painted, let me know...my bro...well actually not my real bro (because he's in prison for making meth...lol), but my buddy is a painter...he is slow...but doesn't smoke the wacky like most painters, so he gets stuff done with 2 months or so....lol

Sled...PM it to me...dont have it in my cell, so Im not sure where it is.
blush.gif

well..............he didn't get a chance to paint it, so its just coming back the way  it left.
No offense, but WTF
rock.gif

Sled, if you need something painted, let me know...my bro...well actually not my real bro (because he's in prison for making meth...lol), but my buddy is a painter...he is slow...but doesn't smoke the wacky like most painters, so he gets stuff done with 2 months or so....lol
that phunny...me like
laugh.gif

Well Sled...to make a long story very short...I gave up on everything for the X-fiance..including career for awhile...Now Im 1 step above flipping burgers and I like it - no stress.

Well Sled...to make a long story very short...I gave up on everything for the X-fiance..including career for awhile...Now Im 1 step above flipping burgers and I like it - no stress.
now THAT right THERE is one of the smartest things I've ever heard you say buddy!!!.......the no stress part I mean!!!

I'll PM you my cell #

No offense, but WTF
rock.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
fuggn funny.

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Back