Thanks for those who helped out

USMCBUSA

Freedom Isn't Free
Donating Member
Registered
Thanks to everyone who tried to help me get my situation with Creekboy resolved today. RSD was right to lock the tread it took a turn for the worse. I sent Mick an e-mail this morning and I am going to give him a day or so to answer it. I have contacted a lawyer and we have started discussing what options I have at this point. I think that I am going to file a Civil suit against him and Intimidating Customs (his business name). I will let you guys know what is going on but, let's all let the bashing stop and see where this goes. Again thanks for all your help.

Oh yeah and does anyone know if I can get a new lock for my seat cowl and have it keyed to my key?

Thanks to everyone who tried to help me get my situation with Creekboy resolved today. RSD was right to lock the tread it took a turn for the worse. I sent Mick an e-mail this morning and I am going to give him a day or so to answer it. I have contacted a lawyer and we have started discussing what options I have at this point. I think that I am going to file a Civil suit against him and Intimidating Customs (his business name). I will let you guys know what is going on but, let's all let the bashing stop and see where this goes. Again thanks for all your help.
thumbs-up.gif

Good Job Thats the way to handle it ..If he does not answer emails i would try and call if no luck there let lawyer deal with it..

Back