Thanks NINJAKILLER

macon454

181.552 mph Texas mile on a B-King 3/28/09, AKA "C
Donating Member
Registered
For letting me ride your bike yesterday (and for letting me ride it like it was mine) Because now I am going to have to have a full exhaust and the ECU editor, Because I now realize just how slow my bike is, Thanks again Bob for helping me spend another couple grand on my bike :laugh:

:thumbsup: I think Bob has done some kind of super tune to that bike....

I remember reading his thread after he got it out and it put down the power.

yes. Smithers has worked some magic on that bike. You could always have Steve just do a tune on yours and you will see a big improvement.

Ah, don't forget the cost of OEM **Black** plastics :whistle:

I'm telling you guys it makes a difference :poke:

For letting me ride your bike yesterday (and for letting me ride it like it was mine) Because now I am going to have to have a full exhaust and the ECU editor, Because I now realize just how slow my bike is, Thanks again Bob for helping me spend another couple grand on my bike :laugh:

The weekend ain't over yet Bro , See when you get here and blowing the Cobb webs out a little more .

yes. Smithers has worked some magic on that bike. You could always have Steve just do a tune on yours and you will see a big improvement.

Won't see much with Slip On's Bro , Steve says maybe another 5hp .
James , When you get here I'll let yah take it for a spin .

Won't see much with Slip On's Bro , Steve says maybe another 5hp .
James , When you get here I'll let yah take it for a spin .

Ah dont scare me, I hate riding another mans bike. I appreciate the offer, but I will stay on mine. :beerchug: At least that way I wont know what I am missing. :laugh:

I remember smithers customs, that old school drag bike is nice
Posted via Mobile Device

Ah dont scare me, I hate riding another mans bike. I appreciate the offer, but I will stay on mine. :beerchug: At least that way I wont know what I am missing. :laugh:

Bro you really need to see what we are missing, Cause we need it bad:laugh:

Back