The time has come

yamahor

DEAD MAN WALKING
Donating Member
Registered
That's right Michelle. You can't bug me about not having a Busa much longer (I hope). I'm gonna go to the bank and apply for a loan, see if I can get enough to buy me a Busa!!!

Thank Paul (GMbusa) for my decision to get one this soon. He finally got his bike back together, and he let me ride it. Well, he was behind me on the 900RR (the pirate bike.... ARRRR ARRR!) and we got on the interstate. I never new how quickly this thing could hit 140.... I was in LOVE!!! I lost Paul for a second, then I slowed down to about 80 and he finally caught up.
ices_rofl.gif
I now realize how slow my Honduh is
smile.gif
Busa, HERE I COME!!!!!

cool.gif

Well, it took you long enough! Gonna be hard to toss the Busa over your shoulder like you do with your Honda though...we'll have to retrain you...
laugh.gif

So, when? Next week? Next month?! In time for the Busa Bash?
smile.gif

Holy CRAP!!! A convert!!
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

So will you name be Busahor?

You know the rules.. PICS!!

laugh.gif

I LOVE your new avatar and title...
ices_rofl.gif

I just now saw it! Sorry, bad day and I'm so slow...
sad.gif

cool.gif

Well, it took you long enough!  Gonna be hard to toss the Busa over your shoulder like you do with your Honda though...we'll have to retrain you...
laugh.gif

So, when?  Next week?  Next month?!  In time for the Busa Bash?  
smile.gif
Hopefully in time for the spring ride...... HOPEFULLY.
It all depends on the bank and the bikes.... I'm looking at a nice 04 LE I'm kinda drooling at.

Very cool! I hope it works out at the bank. Are you going to keep your 900?

Very cool! I hope it works out at the bank.  Are you going to keep your 900?
nope.... I'd like to, but I can't afford it. If anyone wants, I've got a 98 900RR for sale
biggrin.gif
$5500, polished frame, swingarm, the WORKS!!! Ask GMbusa, CLEAN BIKE. Gonna post an add soon.

My new stepped Hindle system sounded real good at WOT on the highway.

I would say its because that he rides a Honduh, but I have two 1000RR's
tounge.gif

Good Luck Ben
beerchug.gif

It's not that your 900 is that slow, it's just that the Busa is THAT fast
wink.gif

Back