The time has come

I'm just messin, Ben isn't a ho.
biggrin.gif

So where did you get Yamahor anyway ? From the Virago ?
aaahhhhhhhhh.... the story behind my name.

A long, long time ago, in a galaxy far away........

Sorry, wrong story.

My name came from yamaha. My first bike was a 1983 Yamaha Maxim. After that came my 1983 Yamaha Virago. I then got my SHO, engine designed by Yamaha. Then, whilst looking for a new bike, I was looking at the Yamaha R-1, Yamaha Warrior (Which I was kinda biased to) or a CBR900RR. Thats when I joined the board (I ALWAYS loved busas since I new what they were), and I figured I was a hor for Yamaha, hence Yamahor.
biggrin.gif

hopoe that clears things up
biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

So where did you get Yamahor anyway ? From the Virago ?
aaahhhhhhhhh.... the story behind my name.

A long, long time ago, in a galaxy far away........

Sorry, wrong story.

My name came from yamaha. My first bike was a 1983 Yamaha Maxim. After that came my 1983 Yamaha Virago. I then got my SHO, engine designed by Yamaha. Then, whilst looking for a new bike, I was looking at the Yamaha R-1, Yamaha Warrior (Which I was kinda biased to) or a CBR900RR. Thats when I joined the board (I ALWAYS loved busas since I new what they were), and I figured I was a hor for Yamaha, hence Yamahor.
biggrin.gif

hopoe that clears things up
biggrin.gif
Makes sence Yami . I used to he a Honda-Ho ! Glad I converted over to Zuki back in the early 90's ....
wink.gif

biggrin.gif

I want a Harley. I'll be GMharleyho.

No, i'm not serious. Or am i?............
laugh.gif
biggrin.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

So my no# one ho has finally seen the light and will be steppn to the plate like a true Playa if all goes well, way to go B-Man.

Just remember,Pimpn a big block (BUSA) aint eazy, even for a skilled Pimp like myself :>)

One more thing B, hopefully I'll be able to make the spring rollout and break bread with my Va. bro's and sistaz and you too DJ !

P.S.
Anyone attending the Vet Memorial Kickoff Downtown DC on Memorial Day that is being hosted by Rolling Thunder MC ?

Peace,luv,and hair greazze !
Ty

So my no# one ho has finally seen the light and will be steppn to the plate like a true Playa if all goes well, way to go B-Man.

Just remember,Pimpn a big block (BUSA) aint eazy, even for a skilled Pimp like myself :>)

One more thing B, hopefully I'll be able to make the spring rollout and break bread with my Va. bro's and sistaz and you too DJ !

P.S.
Anyone attending the Vet Memorial Kickoff  Downtown DC on Memorial Day that is being hosted by Rolling Thunder MC ?

Peace,luv,and hair greazze !
Ty
I brought him out of hiding!! YAY!!! When you coming back for good bro?

When you get rid of that scary azz avatar !
What da hell or who n the hell is it
tounge.gif

When you get rid of that scary azz avatar !
What da hell or who n the hell is it  
tounge.gif
It's Rubbah in the Avatar. He's an Admin now. He decided to play a prank on us, it turned out to be him in a bikini...... LONGER story available. I even have the pics.
biggrin.gif

No doubt about it , my boy Rub is  one cool azz dude !

<!--EDIT|Rhythm
Reason for Edit: "Grandson Jordan wantz to help me type LOL"|1141590772 -->

Back