The time has come

And Rubbah ain't even here to defend himself.... I'll hve to let him know whats going on
laugh.gif

blush.gif
there I go again ....stirrin' the pot ! I was just addin' to what Ba Busa said ....I'm innocent ....I swear !
biggrin.gif

U supposed to hear from the bank tomorrow ? Tell em you're Yamahor .....the chosen one ...not to be denied ! Tell em "I" said so !
wink.gif

U supposed to hear from the bank tomorrow ? Tell em you're Yamahor .....the chosen one ...not to be denied ! Tell em "I" said so !
wink.gif
OK!!

(goes to bank, tells loan officer)

They said that the nice men in the white jackets will be here soon and to sit tight. I'm EXCITED!!!! I get to meet new people!!!

If U don't win the site's funniest .....these people just can't read !
wink.gif

Your dad's(Andy) a different funny ....a sarcastic funny !

So what's the prize for winning ? A golden ticket to Wonka Land ?

So when do you find out about the loan or do have to sell the little yellow Honda first ?

So when do you find out about the loan or do have to sell the little yellow Honda first ?
should find out tommorrow. If the Honda don't sell soon, I can always go to my dealer and get what I owe out of it, but I'd prefer what it's actually worth.
wink.gif

I might keep it a bit, but If I get approved, I'm thinking of jumping on tree's 02 LE. I was planning on waiting till the honda sold, or closer to the group rides, but I don't wanna let this bike get away.

Sounds good Yammi ! U only live once , don't let that deal pass U by !
wink.gif

wink.gif
That's why I'm jumping on it! I don't REALLY like my job (mainly cause it depends on my license), but I only live once! I'm getting my truck put up for sale to try and keep payments down. I can afford it, but I HATE having tons of payments. And a busa is MUCH more important to me than a truck.

wink.gif
That's why I'm jumping on it! I don't REALLY like my job (mainly cause it depends on my license), but I only live once! I'm getting my truck put up for sale to try and keep payments down. I can afford it, but I HATE having tons of payments. And a busa is MUCH more important to me than a truck.
Yep , don't need that truck ! ...........Unless the Busa breaks on ya , then you'll wish you had it .
wink.gif

wink.gif

Back