Thanks to the .org, Big E and Djxtrodinaire

sleepless_red

The artist formerly known as "sleeper_red"
Donating Member
Registered
First of all, I'd like to thank the .Org for giving me an opportunity to meet two of the finest members in my area. Big E and Djxtrodinaire are two of the nicest members I've ever met. They always go out of their way to help me out. They've always been there for me ever since we've met.
Dj, thanks for letting me use your garage, tools, shop supplies, etc. whenever I need something done.
Big E, thanks for always coming over to Dj's place whenever I need help. I can never thank you guys enough for all the things that you've done. If it wasn't for you guys, I would be spending more money and not learn how to work on the bike. I know, I still have a lot to learn.:laugh:

Guys, thanks again for everything!!! I really appreciate it.:beerchug::beerchug::beerchug:

Again, a huge thanks to Big E and Djxtrodinaire. The bike was soooooooo smooth the whole time. It was unbelievable. I don't remember how many times I went "Woo hoo!!!!!" "Yeaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!":laugh:

Great job, you guys. I couldn't be any happier. You should have experienced the ride. All I can say is "Awesome performance".:bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:

You got excited alright... you went 1200 miles instead of 1000! :laugh:

How was the headlight beam, driving light beam? were they OK?

The low beam is good but I'm wondering if it will be even better if we move it up a little bit more. Driving lights are fine.
Thanks again for everything.:beerchug:

Back