New LE First Impressions

Congrads and Welcome to Busamania  
laugh.gif

jump9.gif

Flew to Socal Sat morning and picked up a beautiful new LE with 4 miles on the clock.  
Did you buy it at Berts Mega Mall in Covina?
No, OC Motorsports in Santa Ana.

And for my third day's impression, mind you, short shifting below 8 grand, well, all I have to say is, remember that cartoon wolf that sticks out his tongue and eyeballs over the 'aah oooga' sound"?, so someone let me know where the seat belt is before I get this motor broken in and approach the redline!

Congrats CBX, Two years of deliberation? Took your time...
wink.gif

If you think the brakes work good now? REplace the lines with some stainless braided and EBC HH pads... OMG Now we are talking stopping power!!!
wink.gif

As others have mention the Throttlemeister is about the only game in town for quality cruise control, as for a Bra? I'd probably go with A Suzuki Bra or maybe a Second look Tank skin if you can get one...

thumbs-up.gif
Enjoy it...

wink.gif

Congrats CBX, Two years of deliberation?  Took your time...
wink.gif

If you think the brakes work good now?  REplace the lines with some stainless braided and EBC HH pads...  OMG Now we are talking stopping power!!!  
wink.gif

As others have mention the Throttlemeister is about the only game in town for quality cruise control, as for a Bra?  I'd probably go with A Suzuki Bra or maybe a Second look Tank skin if you can get one...

thumbs-up.gif
 Enjoy it...
Thanks guys. Its really been seven years deliberation. I run Galfer SS lines and EBC pads on my Xs to get all I can out of them but man, the difference between the technology is amazing in 27 years. Have to get a bra, at least a rear stand, should be able to change the oil filter on the side stand or with a rear stand right? Tre? I did notice the throttle being kind of, abrupt.

I really want to avoid the dealer's $$ for the 600 mile check. Suppose they really check the torque on the headers? And is it really necessary anyway? I'll go over 600 next saturday, have to get oil and filter too, damn!
biggrin.gif

wink.gif

Congrats
smile.gif

I am using the Heli's and the ZGDB and am happy with them both.
I'm 6'
I went with the heavy Throttlemeister and it works well and kills a little of the buzz.
The ZGDB makes it a lot easier to see the gages and t/s indicators.
I think the Valentine one is the way to go with the remote mount, it could be tucked into the space above the gages by the lower edge of the screen, but I have not sprung for it yet
blush.gif

disk lock ,someone posted one that replaces the stock foot peg , either that one or one that goes to the handle bar with the red strap , cause without those the front fender goes crun ch ! or the caliper

Back