first impression

nybryan

Registered
So i have ridden my new to me busa a few times. I don't find it heavy or buzzy. What I'm amazed by is how damn fast it is. Its overwhelming how quickly this thing gathers speed. I can't really give a comment about any other aspects of this bike beyond WOW its fast as that all I'm focused on so far. It seems to roll from 130 to 150 in top gear as fast as other bike would roll 70-90. I suspect there is going to be a bit of a learning curve even though i have had other reasonable fast bikes along the way. I know I'm preaching to the choir but WOW.
Bryan

Glad you're enjoying your bike! There's definitely a learning curve associated with it. I don't believe it gathers speed, rather, annihilates speed. :beerchug:

Anyway. :welcome: Now, where are the pics? Learn the :rulez:

I see u found your way home:welcome:. take care of her,now and she will take of u. u must respect her she'll respect u. where r the pics:rulez:?

It rolls 150 - 170 even faster because engine makes more power due to higher rpm. LOL

Congrats and enjoy! Don't forget to tuck in after 150.

wait til you mod it. btw where are the pics. most folks around here dont belive you without the pics and its tha':rulez:

Just be careful. These machines are deceptive at speed. 85 feels like only 55 and so on. You have to stop the big girl too.

Kinda like the first time you saw your high school sweetheart naked,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Sweet - Ain't it! :thumbsup:

bryan

IMG_0189.jpg

As TTV said, these things are deceptively fast. Be careful and remember that they accelerate noticeably better than they brake. Glad you're enjoying the new ride! :thumbsup:

This will be the first bike where your biggest learning curve skill will be throttle management. It can break lose a back tire at speeds that way past legal limits.

Its like owning a handgun, it requires responsibility.

And when the day comes that you want to tease the Top Speed, it goes there without fuss, without drama, without strain. You pucker before she does.....lol

i can almost see the smile on your face and the excitement in you voice, like others said get to know her a lil more

Back