Damn , the Busa is way faster then I first though!

BentValve

Alive & enjoying it!
Donating Member
Registered
Ok, its been raining virtually every day since getting my Busa 3/30 , so ive just now manage to get 650 miles on it.

The last 100 or so miles ive spent on the highway just gently passing a car here and there then opening it up for short bursts. Roll ons from 50 and 80 mph are absolutely unreal, I mean I can pass 3 car without even pushing the bike hard at all. So fast , so so fast OMG this bike is fast!
biggrin.gif

Now its not the first time I have done this but perhaps when I first got the bike my senses were overloaded, also its nearing full break-in and ive began to slowly give it more and more.

I havent had a chance to try the roll-ons from 100mph + yet, and from what I gather thats where the Busa really comes alive...so I havent even touched on the Busa's power reserves yet!
biggrin.gif

Thanks for listening!
smile.gif

biggrin.gif

The Busa will really come alive in any gear when you open it 7k and beyond!
biggrin.gif

The Busa will also do over 100MPH in 2nd gear!
tounge.gif

Don't forget to pack a fresh pair of shorts or a nappy before you do a WOT session!
laugh.gif

What else is really nice is it doesnt seem to be picky about what gear its in, just pick one and twist.
smile.gif

Yep, it's not just about the horsepower, it's the torque. You don't have to work the revs or the gears as much as a 1K bike to make time go backwards...
smile.gif

go from a 70 mph roll in 2nd gear and hold it till redline, thats pretty fun
the first time i did it i was upset it didnt lift the wheel ( i wasnt wacking it fast enough ) but after i tried it a few times it did a small power wheelie some of the time

<!--EDIT|gm1300
Reason for Edit: None given...|1113789516 -->

had mine 3 days and have only had it up to 100.cool how it doesnt feel youre going that fast when youre tucked,very stable bike.so when i get it broke in i can expect to crap my pants?guess ill be investing in a box of depends.

yeah now add atleast 100 hp+ more hp from a basic bolt on turbo....

yeah its that scary
cool.gif

Torque is what I love about the busa! ... Torque on Demand - Any gear, any speed, any RPM
cool.gif

My 290lb A$$ usually flattens out the power curve on just about any bike. The Busa sure makes up for it!! I'm still breaking mine in but that 7K mark is quite exciting. After two weeks, I still have a big grin!!

I have had mine for 4 months now...I'm lucky I can ride almost every day.  4120 miles, and I lost perspective of the speed, believe it or not.  I broke out the '85 ninja 900 I have tucked away, and what a difference.  I again realize the speed and handling difference.  IT IS F_ING FAST!!  The bike is really a pleasure when you get used to the speed and start to think that it's not really all that fast anymore.

I like it when you roll on it and the front wheel it just skipping on the asphalt.

Back