Faster than a Busa?

UUHhhhh, I don't know about "take the piss out of the K8", I have ridden both a K8 busa and an 08 R1. the R1 needed to be pushed rev wise to match the effortless velocity that the Busa is capable of. I run my mouth a lot about my Isabella because I ride her like I stole her, but when the metal meets the meat the K8 Busa is just flat freakin' fast. Hey, its all about what floats your boat bud! All bikes are cool!
thumb_up.gif

wondered where my X dissapeared too and she always said she hated bikes then shows off her flange on here Im embarressed supprised she never swollowed the duke..
laugh.gif

Maybe she meant me,,, Im dyslexic in my right ear and left nostril
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

UUHhhhh, I don't know about "take the piss out of the K8", I have ridden both a K8 busa and an 08 R1.  the R1 needed to be pushed rev wise to match the effortless velocity that the Busa is capable of.  I run my mouth a lot about my Isabella because I ride her like I stole her, but when the metal meets the meat the K8 Busa is just flat freakin' fast.  Hey, its all about what floats your boat bud!  All bikes are cool!
thumb_up.gif
The R1 need to be pushed Pleazzzzzzzzzzeeeeeeeee
pillepalle.gif
where did you ride it in the local walmart carpark ?

The 1098S is an incredible bike for the $20k price tag, but the only way to have it is sitting next to the busa, not instead of it. Let's be honest, there's no way anyone who buys the R is going to ride it around town and leave it sit outside while they're eating or something. I'm worried enough about a $12k bike, but having to worry about a $72k bike? No thanks.

That 1098R is a truly special ride-- It's a full on World Superbike spec machine....for the street-- first time in history...think back few years ago when Colin Edwards and others where banging bars --Noriuki Haga ect.
Rippin' ride. Ps anyone got $40,000 to spare..

That sales guy is not up to par or just a typical Ducati guy, I went to a local Ducati dealer here in the Valley, looked at the 1098, & liked it allot but I would never buy one. He kept telling me how much power the 1098 makes........I'm like yeah I know about HP, I ride a Turbo Busa!
firedevil.gif
He could have cared less about anything else in the world than a Ducati, to bad, he is missing allot of great motorcycles! Typical!
beerchug.gif

Back