New Helmet- Icon Mechanica

J.Busa

Registered
Just wanted to share this. I just got a new Icon Mechanica Helmet. What I really like about it is that the padding around the base/neck area of the helmet is real plush so that when I try and put it on it is kinda difficult. But once you do get it on  it fits real nice and all that lower padding really cuts out alot of road noise.I've got 2 Arai's that I love they way they fit, but they are a bit noisy.This Helmet is right up there with the Arai in my book..

Also, this helmet comes with a clear shield and a mirrored shield.....PIMP!!

motostrano_1984_56853216.jpg

Nice lid! You'll have to tell us how it feels after you ride with it the first time.

I like that! KneeDraggers has it for $369 - anyone seen it cheaper???

LCB, I can beat that price.

Keep your eyes on ICON I just got my 08 catalog and they have some pretty neat stuff comin this year.

And if you want any of it, I got ya covered.

Josh

Ryders Connection

LCB, I can beat that price.

Keep your eyes on ICON I just got my 08 catalog and they have some pretty neat stuff comin this year.

And if you want any of it, I got ya covered.

Josh

Ryders Connection
You da Man!!

I have a soft spot in my heart for KneeDraggers - they're right up the road and they treat me nice - even for an old broad!

But seriously, I was "Politely Reminded" earlier today that I had just recieved a $400 helmet for Christmas and that I only have 1 head, 2 bikes and 4 helmets on the shelf already. I would like some info on GPS units - specifically the TomTom rider 2, if that's possible?...

Icon stuff huh?... I like Icon stuff....

Instead of jacking this poor guy's thread, I'll PM you...

J.Busa - that helmet is b!tchin' cool!

Instead of jacking this poor guy's thread, I'll PM you...

J.Busa - that helmet is b!tchin' cool!
Thank you LBC and everyone else for the kind words. And I am a "poor guy" now after buyin' heated gear and a new helmet...........

Feel free to jack this thread any way y'all want....... I like to discuss all things
beerchug.gif

Oooooo, heated gear - another subject close to my heart! I'm broke too - bought way too much stuff in the past few months...

Icon's shizzle for '08 is HOT HOT HOT. They've got style and function down to a science.

Nice lid, bro. Very nice, indeed.

Congrats.

Back