New garage mate for my Busa.

I will probably just add some slip-ons to it. I ordered a center stand so adding weight there.
the exhaust is way too big for that bike, its even too big for a Goldwing, I guess when a company is forced by emission standards and noise level it can start to get ugly. I am still using my center stand on my busa with a 6 inch over swingarm.

I will probably just add some slip-ons to it. I ordered a center stand so adding weight there. I like the wheels and can't afford some light ones after this purchase. This bike cost a few hundred more than I got from selling my dodge caravan. Now we are down to the wife's jeep which I need to do a lot of work on like brake pads and such.
The bar end weights are over a pound.

You might get some ideas for things to delete from this thread. I am keeping a record of everything and will probably be posting to links to pdfs in the future. My photos on ninjaforums seem to be full. I can't upload anymore. http://zx14ninjaforum.com/messages.cfm?threadid=4CC8D526-037F-5BE0-2867F1021EDC8385

I will probably just add some slip-ons to it. I ordered a center stand so adding weight there. I like the wheels and can't afford some light ones after this purchase. This bike cost a few hundred more than I got from selling my dodge caravan. Now we are down to the wife's jeep which I need to do a lot of work on like brake pads and such.
I think I’m going to give the Ninja 1000 a serious look as a garage mate to my busa, interested in the more upright riding position and as a light duty sport touring deal with the bags and all.

I think I’m going to give the Ninja 1000 a serious look as a garage mate to my busa, interested in the more upright riding position and as a light duty sport touring deal with the bags and all.
I saw one when I picked up my ZX. I think I liked it better than the MT10.

You can get bags for this one.
1595276613104.png

The bar end weights are over a pound.

You might get some ideas for things to delete from this thread. I am keeping a record of everything and will probably be posting to links to pdfs in the future. My photos on ninjaforums seem to be full. I can't upload anymore. http://zx14ninjaforum.com/messages.cfm?threadid=4CC8D526-037F-5BE0-2867F1021EDC8385
I read it.
Mr, you got a sickness.
Oh,some of yer measurements are off...you had tape and/or little pieces of paper on the scale. (sorry man,had to be pointed out)
Rubb.

Back